Last Game you have played...

Romantic Heretic

uncoerced
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.romantic-heretic.com
Top notch, I've just picked up Benchmark Sims Falcon 4.32 and just begun to get the hang of it. I also play War Thunder, we should fly sometime.

That game looks like fun. I'll have to find out if it runs on a Mac.

I'll confess War Thunder is starting to frustrate me a lot. I can't seem to get the hang of it. Only playing arcade battles so far but I die a lot more than I kill. The only thing I can do with any skill is high level bombing. Everything else I do falls into the category of wrong.

kamekichi

Registered
Reaction score
Just finished Tales of Xillia 2 (that ending, though...) and am bouncing between Tales of Graces F and Hearthstone on the iPad.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Tales of Graces

How do you like Graces? I'm stuck on a boss fight and hate having to travel to level towards that boss. ;_;

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I've been trying out Darkest Dungeons.

Like most Rougealikes, I didn't know what to do and died pretty quick. Gonna take me a few try-through to figure out the ropes.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Sims 2. A nostalgia trip for me and a lesson on how to hard is to run a household to my little sister.

Dawnstorm

punny user title, here
Registered
Reaction score
How do you like Graces? I'm stuck on a boss fight and hate having to travel to level towards that boss. ;_;

I'm actually currently replaying Graces (first playthrough was when it came out on the PS3). I don't remember ever having to travel to level. If you're not already playing on the easiest difficulty, you could always turn down the difficulty for that fight. Other than that, maybe you have a title that would help you survive that boss? Or equipment with the adequate resistances?

Graces is one of my favourite games on the PS3. Combat is lots of fun, and all the characters play very differently.

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
Website
williamsilvia.net
Thanks to Humble Bundle, I've been spending some time lately playing Knights of the Old Republic. I actually do need to finish this game within the next six months for my blog...

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
Picked up Gnomoria this weekend.

This was a mistake for my free time. The only good thing is, its one of those games that sometimes you have to let play itself, so I got some cleaning and other assorted tasks done in between.

TheCthultist

Kept ya waiting, huh?
Registered
Reaction score
I finally broke down and started playing Dota 2 again. Swore off it for a while because it was brutally murdering my free time, but a new hero came out and I just had to try her.

Lissibith

On target
Registered
Reaction score
^Gnomoria!? A game about gnomes!? YAY!
It is! They are adorable! And the game is also hard as anything, for me at least.

I just keep the Dwarf Fortress motto in mind - Losing is fun! The most recent time, my settlement lasted almost a year before the last gnome bled to death after a terrible fight with a honey badger (which, predictably, did not care. and got a title for that kill)

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Where to start...

Dragon Age: Inquisition has been taking up a lot of my time lately. Second playthrough at the moment, as a female qunari "archer". (Mythal, I love the Bull's Chargers.) I'm currently romancing Sera, who I've found myself rather fond of. Even though she got to be the first character in any RPG I've purposefully told to get lost in the first playthrough.

I've been trying to get myself back into Bravely Default, which I never got around to finishing (yet the lilyWife did...which makes me feel kinda short...). I don't know why, but it's not really hooking me like Final Fantasy V does. I enjoy it, but I'm not crazy about it.

And I've been playing Pokemon Sapphire (which is my first time playing a post-Gen-2 Pokemon game...sad, I know), which hasn't been too satisfying either. I think it's because I've overleveled my Pokemon, when the alternatives are to spend a ton of money on Potions or run back to the Pokemon Center every five battles. (Or maybe it's the "you attack me? eff you, status effect!" Abilities that make me run back to the Pokemon Center every five battles anyway.) At least I've discovered some new cuties, like Zigzagoon and Linoone, which is pretty much the only reason I'm still playing it.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I've been pushing through with Neverwinter Nights 2 (which I've never made it past the first chapter before, due to computers dying and losing saved games...). I think I'm pretty close to the end of the first (massive) chapter. However, I recently encountered the most *annoying* gnome companion... I don't think I'll ever have him in my group, as his voice makes me want to stab my laptop. One conversation with him was more than enough.

And I'm also pretty close to finishing Dawn of War II.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Continuing my play through of Darkest Dungeon...tempted to restart the campaign now that I know what it is I am doing. But I have to say this.

EVERYONE IN DARKEST DUNGEON IS A HUGE DICK.

Celimlodyn

Registered
Reaction score
I just remembered that I got Don't Starve a while back, and have been glutting on it for the last week or so.
It's strangely appealing for a game in which I die so often and in so many different ways. Mobbed by frogs? Check. Bitten by spiders? Check. Bashed to death by giant, berry-defending pigs? Yep.

TomMcClaren

Registered
Reaction score
I just got the Master Chief Collection on Xbox One and it was so amazing to play Halo 2 for, basically, the first time again! Also, I'm roughly halfway through Thief and it's pretty awesome in its own right. All I have to say is that Chapter 5 (The Asylum) felt like it's own horror game.

DancingMaenid

New kid...seven years ago!
Registered
Reaction score
I've been playing the Assassin's Creed series. I finished Assassin's Creed 2, which I loved, a few days ago. Now I'm playing Brotherhood, which I don't like quite as well so far. But I do like it.

Tailcoat

Hugger of Kittens
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished GTA5, but I think I want to play that extra little mission after and get Trevor's mom her truckload of drugs. :) He was so evil but I liked him a lot.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Played Dragon Quest IX for a bit. It was fun, until I realized how the way the class system works means that changing classes at any point in the game necessitates a long, long grind up to merely "useless", not that it wasn't a grindy game to begin with.

Now I'm playing Chrono Cross. The one thing I understand about the battle system at this point is that I don't understand anything about the battle system at this point. But so far? It's been worth it just for the remixes of "Lucca's Theme" as victory music...and Poshul. =^_^=