Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
Hey! I like that picture of her. It makes me feel smarter.
You're easy.

it's not a bra...it's a camisole!
You're silly, same thing.

I have a joke!

There are three workers sitting on top of a sky rise eating their lunch; Haggis, cray, and Rob.

They all open their lunches and Haggis says, “Man, if I have to eat pastrami again for lunch tomorrow, I will jump off this building.”

Cray says, “If I have to eat tuna salad again for lunch tomorrow, I will jump off this building.”

Rob says, “If have to eat fish and chips again tomorrow I will jump off this building.”

The next day they all open their lunch boxes and Haggis has pastrami so he jumps, cray has tuna salad so he jumps, and Rob has fish and chips and he jumps.

When it comes to the funerals, the three wives get together and Haggis’s wife says, “If I knew he didn't want pastrami again I would have made him something else”.

Rob’s wife says, “Yes me too. If I knew he didn't want fish and chips, I would have made him something else.

cray’s wife says, “I just don't get it. He made his own lunches!”

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You're easy.

You're silly, same thing.

I have a joke!

There are three workers sitting on top of a sky rise eating their lunch; Haggis, cray, and Rob.

They all open their lunches and Haggis says, “Man, if I have to eat pastrami again for lunch tomorrow, I will jump off this building.”

Cray says, “If I have to eat tuna salad again for lunch tomorrow, I will jump off this building.”

Rob says, “If have to eat fish and chips again tomorrow I will jump off this building.”

The next day they all open their lunch boxes and Haggis has pastrami so he jumps, cray has tuna salad so he jumps, and Rob has fish and chips and he jumps.

When it comes to the funerals, the three wives get together and Haggis’s wife says, “If I knew he didn't want pastrami again I would have made him something else”.

Rob’s wife says, “Yes me too. If I knew he didn't want fish and chips, I would have made him something else.

cray’s wife says, “I just don't get it. He made his own lunches!”
this is funny because cray dies at the end and his wife gets a new shiny husband and stuff...

:roll:

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
Isn't camisole a kind of cheese?

Hey, Del.:hi:

Hey Haggis.
hi501.gif

I thought a camisole was a deep sea fish. You know, one of those kind that lay on the bottom.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Took Dad down there to get his eyes checked on the referral from his eye doctor who said he had cataracts in both eyes.

This guy agreed.

I think he was octermology's answer to a castrated urinologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.