Game: How well do you know your Main Villain?

LieForALiving

Dancing with unicorns.
Registered
Reaction score
Suppose there is someone in your villain's way and, for some reason or another, they can't kill them. What's their next best method for dealing with the interloper?

Spout enough propaganda that everyone who ever supported the person in their way scorns them completely, not realizing they've basically been brainwashed.

Your villain has achieved what they most wanted... Do they feel any disappointment, and if so, why?

Nogetsune

Registered
Reaction score
The Keeper: Now that my queen sits on the throne, I am complete. This world is complete. God save the genocide queen! Hail! Hail! All hail the queen! *deranged laughter*(OOC: So no...not a shred of disappointment here)

Kodama dai-ichi(speaking on behalf of the Kami no ki): Suffering has ended. All are one. All live in the infinite bliss of a world without sapience..without free will. The Kami no Ki is forever pleased...the world's tears have finally ended...this is peace...this is equality....this is... utopia! (OOC: So yeah once again, no disappointment)

Last edited:

Jperez6

Registered
Reaction score
Your villain has achieved what they most wanted... Do they feel any disappointment, and if so, why?

Ed is disappointed, actually. His life would lose a lot of meaning if his game of cat-and-mouse with Peters actually ended.

Would your villain participate in a reality TV show, if given the opportunity?

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
Ed is disappointed, actually. His life would lose a lot of meaning if his game of cat-and-mouse with Peters actually ended.

Would your villain participate in a reality TV show, if given the opportunity?

The question is more whether they'd have her. Let's see:

Malsmedis on a competitive cooking show.

Malsmedis lined up the squadron of Matchsticks and hoisted her Bastard Drive at the side of beef. "FIRE!" No sooner was the word out of her mouth than the side of beef, the table it sat on, the wall behind it, and anyone unfortunate enough to be standing behind the wall transformed into a smoldering hunk of charcoal.

Malsmedis on a competitive fitness show.

As the treadmill cackled madly and flexed its suddenly-clawed fingers, Malsmedis said, "It seems my presence here has drawn the Glimmerrot through the Aenigma and reprogrammed all of the exercise equipment to transform into robotic abominations and attack us on sight. Ha-ha-ha! And here I thought this was going to be boring!"

Malsmedis on the swanky beachside resort full of rich disaffected college students.

Peaches Gropine sniffed, daubing her running mascara theatrically. "I can't believe I caught that jerk Hunky Bodendorf cheating with Dia Monday after he made out with me in the jacuzzi!"

Malsmedis honed the edge of her Bastard Drive. "And since we have decided to be allies, I slit him from neck to nuts and hung his disemboweled corpse on the shoreline for the seagulls to eat."

Horrified, Peaches dropped her tissue. "But isn't that littering?"

Yeah, I don't see that working out. Unless the other contestants are willing to sign some disturbingly-worded waivers...

If your villan's life was a video game, what kind of game (genre, etc.) would it be?

Last edited:

Hellblazer

So Say We All
Registered
Reaction score
Sam's would probably be a spy video game. Not quite as obviously reckless as Call of Duty but think espionage. Modern Day Assassin's Creed esque.

Your Villain Is Locked in the Room with the Joker. What's the first thing that they do?

Fullon_v4.0

Shard Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rtdriver90.tumblr.com
Captain Straum: Although I do admire his creativity, I have no time for games. Save your horrible puns and perverse schemes for AFTER the job is done...otherwise... *Arm transforms into a lightning spewing cannon*

Scholar Glast: Zvait zvait!! Zon't be zo rash...zis man has zeveral resources....let's zask for zis zelp, no?

How would your villain place their order at a fast food drive-thru?

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
King Talin: The drive through? The drive through?! Am I the king or am I the king? Adviser Gideon, get over here and place my order for me. You know how I like my rack of lamb cooked. They don't have lamb? Tell them they're now going to pay a penalty to the crown of one rack of lamb a week until the new year.

Your villain just got hit on by a member of the same sex. How do they react?

StormChord

Allegedly Gullible
Registered
Reaction score
Your villain just got hit on by a member of the same sex. How do they react?

The White Rose: I don't discriminate. Wait, is she hot? I'm fine with it if she's hot.

Your villain just got hit on by a member of the opposite sex. How do they react?

Emmet Cameron

Registered
Reaction score
Your villain just got hit on by a member of the opposite sex. How do they react?

As long as it were a relatively lighthearted situation, either of Jonah's parents would probably laugh it off, maybe jokingly flirt back a little bit if the other weren't around, and then assert their marital status. If it were a serious come-on, his mother would cut straight to the "I'm married." His father might play it out a while first, but not so far as to constitute betrayal. He's a flirt, not a cheater.

Your villain is going to the county fair whether they like it or not. What will they do there?

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
Your villain is going to the county fair whether they like it or not. What will they do there?

Win the games. Win ALL THE GAMES. Fools, you have not begun to see what a victory at ring toss or darts looks like! Those plastic wretches behind the squirt gun will bow- bow- before her might! The beanbags will quake! The basketball hoops will tremble back into proper alignment! The plushies shall fall at her feet!

She'll probably bring Emmalee, her youngest "sister", with her, so she can keep all the toys.

If she has time left over, she'll probably go to see any steam engine displays or tractor pulls going on, since that'd be like going to the zoo for her.

Your villain has to throw a party. Describe it.

annak97

Anna
Registered
Reaction score
Your villain has to throw a party. Describe it.

Creos dresses well for this party- it will certainly be a black-tie affair. Picture a massive ballroom, perhaps in Vienna, with classical music and large groups of extremely important people (but none as important as him), and no one will think of refusing the invitation. Not when they could die.

Your villain has a date. Where does he/she take him/her?

flarue

Dreaming of Waltzes & Fantasy Lands
Registered
Reaction score
Tristan: "Oh, my wife and I haven't gone on a date in a long time. If we could go out, I'd want to take her to the finest restaurant and treat her to all of the things she's been missing since... well, she deserves the very best in everything. One day, when I find the cure for what ails her, and mark my words, I will find it, I will take her everywhere and show her the world."

Your villain was invited to a dinner party and discovers that the hero is one of the other guests at the table. What does he/she do?

Blinkk

Searching for dragons
Registered
Reaction score
Well, since the hero is her son she'd probably sit next to him and kiss him on the top of the head and tell him how much she's missed him. Not that he'd buy any of it...but it's nice to act polite at dinner parties. Or so he hears.

If your villain could have an instagram account, what would some of the pictures be of? Selfies? Food photos? Nail art? Something else?

flarue

Registered
Reaction score
Tristan: "I usually don't concern myself with such frivolous matters, but for the sake of being civil, I would probably post photos of places that I have visited. Hmm... I suppose this website could prove useful to me somehow. I'm looking for a certain young man who has disappeared. Perhaps one of you fine people could help me locate him, if I post his photograph, and you could share it with everyone you know? Someone must have seen him. The one who helps me find him will be repaid generously, I assure you."

What song best describes your villain or his/her motives?

Last edited:

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
Titanium by David Guetta fits fairly well for Lord Black at the point where he went from hero to villain.

If your villain was forced to act as a substitute teacher for a class of kindergartners, what would be the outcome?

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
If your villain was forced to act as a substitute teacher for a class of kindergartners, what would be the outcome?

Malsmedis, killbot though she may be, would actually make an ideal teacher for the same reasons she's such an ideal killer; program her with the lesson plan, and she'll run it flawlessly. Thanks to her learning/problem solving systems, she could adapt to students with different styles, or at different levels of ability. Plus, what kindergartner wouldn't be thrilled to get a robot substitute teacher?

Does your villain have a weakness?

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
(Your posts regarding Malsmedis' reactions to these questions are awesome...) :-D

Does your villain have a weakness?

Yes. Shields. Shields block powers, and seeing as how Lord Black requires his shapeshifting powers to keep his body in human form, he tends to avoid nearby shields. He earned the detestable nicknames "Jellyman" and "Lord Gelatinous" because his shielded form looks like a pile of blue jelly.

There's a reason no one heard of blueberry jam after he took over North America and created the Community.

Your villain is forced into an alliance with their previous enemies because someone bigger came along. How would they treat their newfound allies?

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
Your villain is forced into an alliance with their previous enemies because someone bigger came along. How would they treat their newfound allies?

Big bad would swallow the bitter pill and side with the smugglers, and the other outlaws if it accomplished his master-goal of keeping the system "safe" (AKA controlled and completely isolated) BUT he'd call all the shots, because no one else would know how to work things as well as he does.

Baldy would just stab his least favorite person in the back at the first opportunity. It's dangerous work, after all.

Your villain had something very important in their hands (claws, talons, etc) just a moment ago and then set it down. Somewhere. Right around here. What's their strategy to go looking for it?

flarue

Registered
Reaction score
Your villain had something very important in their hands (claws, talons, etc) just a moment ago and then set it down. Somewhere. Right around here. What's their strategy to go looking for it?

Tristan: "I do what I have always done. I use my senses and superior logic, of course, and if anyone stands in my way of getting it back, they will pay."

Your villain is going hiking deep into the mountains and encounters a bear. How does he/she react?

StormChord

Allegedly Gullible
Registered
Reaction score
Your villain is going hiking deep into the mountains and encounters a bear. How does he/she react?

She ignores it unless it tries to attack her. Then, she transforms into her attack form and shreds it with her bare hands.

If your villain were trying to acquire some legendary weapon (mjolnir, excalibur, Indra's hammer, etc.) which would it be, and why?

flarue

Registered
Reaction score
Tristan: "The Elder Wand because it might be interesting to see how much damage, if any, I could inflict on a certain someone."

Your villain has been forced to decide between saving the person he/she loves most or getting rid of the protagonist, once and for all. Which does he/she chose?

Last edited:

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
Your villain has been forced to decide between saving the person he/she loves most or getting rid of the protagonist, once and for all. Which does he/she chose?

Malsmedis is also in the situation where that's the same person... so her first assumption would be that whoever presented her with the choice was trying to short her out with a Liar Paradox, and she'd be offended they thought it would work on her. Aenigmatic machines don't blink when asked to determine whether "this sentence is false" is true or false (in fact, they'll probably give an answer like, "It's best to assume the sentence is true until I catch it in the act of treachery").

That said... there are a few scenes in which Malsmedis could have killed DJ and didn't and at least one- although it's late in the book- in which she defends him from someone else, so there's that.

Is there anything your villain is afraid of?