Scenes from a hat!

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
1. Hey, while I'm helping you move maybe I can get back all the stuff you borrowed from me.

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
2. Your new flat doesn't have enough dry sunny spots for your lovely plants, does it?

sciencewarrior

It's alive!
Registered
Reaction score
3. What a coincidence! There's something I need help to move too. You wouldn't happen to have a tarp and a shovel, would you?

Kzordcid

I rite good
Registered
Reaction score
4. Sure! I just need to go to my kleptomania support group first, is that all right?

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
5. Oh yeah baby, I can totally go through your drawers, right?

Lame ways to defend a friend from bullies

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
1. Leave him alone! His dad's really good with computers!

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
3. In my hometown, August would be a perfectly acceptable name for the new year's baby

archerjoe

Registered
Reaction score
1. Can't you see I've got a sacrifice going on? You can join me but one of you isn't leaving.

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
5. Hush hush, I'm the Reverend himself!

Two of your employees are snogging in the canteen. You walk up to them and tell them what...?

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I honestly think this is no different from someone asking where did all the nice guys go, dating-wise.

They're out there. It's just that less people want to read/date them (Welcome to the Friend Zone.). With nice guys, 99% of the time, he will always do the right thing in the end, never say the wrong thing, never lose his temper (unless someone he cares about is hurt), seek to help strangers/friends/anyone, be polite to everyone, will fully express his emotions and desires to a girl so she will understand how he feels about her, and will always want a romantic relationship where he and the girl make sweet love, not sex.

This wholesome character ends up caring too much about everyone but himself and commits selfless act after selfless act, and, to a lot of people, that's boring.

I guess I can understand that. With bad boys, they end up being unpredictable. They can do something assholeish one minute, then do something a little nice later, only to return to asshole mode not too long afterwards. You never know what these guys will do or say (They don't often pick their words carefully), and women love that shit, even if they deny it. Bad boys also go searching for danger and something new, whereas nice guys avoid that stuff (unless someone else is in danger, of course) and stick to regular, everyday routines. And don't get me started on bad boys having a troubled past, and the girl wanting to 'fix' him...