Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:eek: Everyone else has already given you the best advice, Night. Follow it. (also, check your reps in a minute, kay?)

I've never blocked anyone before. Well, there was that one slut girl who liked to
And I got over it. :Shrug: See. It's not that hard. :D I didn't hold a grudge or anything. :rolleyes:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There comes a point where what you remove takes away the voice and character of the piece, so don't cut too close to the bone on the story.
See, that's what is starting to happen. I was really afraid of this. I managed to get it down to only about 400 more to cut...but if I'm going to query because it's too long...I might go back and add a couple hundred back, where I think I did end up cutting voice and character. :idea:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:eek: Everyone else has already given you the best advice, Night. Follow it. (also, check your reps in a minute, kay?)

And I got over it. :Shrug: See. It's not that hard. :D I didn't hold a grudge or anything. :rolleyes:

omg, coffee just spewed all over my computer!!! :roll:

Soapy!

*does happy dance*

:D

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:hooray: Everyone is dancing now.

Apparently I evoke dancing.

*adds to skills on resume*

A very impressive skill to have, especially since I rarely ever dance. I was hoping you were bringing some nachoes...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I totally get that. So does Night. :D She just sent me video of her.

:ROFL:

I luv you too

As soon as I saw Elaine, I knew that wasn't going to be good.

Once I can quit laughing and get my butt up off the floor, I'm going to slap you in the back of the head, Soapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.