Status
Not open for further replies.

Insana D

Channeling Molly Ivins
Registered
Reaction score
Website
insanadfindingthepony.blogspot.com
All's I can say is that you folks are sinners and drink coffee and sin a lot and you probably don't love Jesus. I'll bet your masturbating right now.

I'll just take my follicles and leave (other follicles join in unison, "Leave")

I'm leaving to go become a proctologist because after dealing with all you assholes I've got some expertise

no one is tordsing me. (quote by my son when he was five and we were paying more attention to his new baby sister. Towardsing or tordsing, either way when you're not getting the needed attention at five or fifty, it's damn humiliating)

Last edited:

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
I'd probably give this one a 4, but the paragraph about proctologists lifts it to a solid 7, imo.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not a very experienced flouncer, though. Try impressing someone like Haggis. Now THAT's one tough pup!

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
I would post but I find myself staring at Medievalistses' avatar...disturbed and intrigued at the same time. Translation: glued.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Best Flounce Ever:

I need to go write.

Seriously. See you all in a few weeks.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I usually get stronger responses when I threaten to stay.

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All's I can say is that you folks are sinners and drink coffee and sin a lot and you probably don't love Jesus. I'll bet your masturbating right now.

I'll just take my follicles and leave (other follicles join in unison, "Leave")

I'm leaving to go become a proctologist because after dealing with all you assholes I've got some expertise

no one is tordsing me. (quote by my son when he was five and we were paying more attention to his new baby sister. Towardsing or tordsing, either way when you're not getting the needed attention at five or fifty, it's damn humiliating)

I'll give you bonus points for the proctologist line also. But to be a really effective flounce you need to have been around long enough to have made friends who will stand up for you, or to have really pissed off some of the long timers. The flounce is also more effective if made in the middle of a thread which is generating lots of heated comments.

MM

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I threatened to flounce once or twice, but nobody believed me and they threw :Cake:s in meh face. It made me feel loved. :D

Insana D

Channeling Molly Ivins
Registered
Reaction score
Website
insanadfindingthepony.blogspot.com
I usually get stronger responses when I threaten to stay.

That's exactly how I got through my college math classes. After nearly a year of effort, tutors, paying a sitter, studying, etc. I realized I was not doing well so I made my teacher a very fabulous painting, gave him a big hug for putting up with me that long and then said in my most evil Exorcist tone, "If I have to come back next year I'll make your life a living Hell.". He gave me a B- and we were both very happy.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
That's exactly how I got through my college math classes. After nearly a year of effort, tutors, paying a sitter, studying, etc. I realized I was not doing well so I made my teacher a very fabulous painting, gave him a big hug for putting up with me that long and then said in my most evil Exorcist tone, "If I have to come back next year I'll make your life a living Hell.". He gave me a B- and we were both very happy.

Too funneh 'n very clever! :D

Goldenleaves

Benefactor Member
Registered
Reaction score
If one more thread warns me never to write something like the piece I sent off 15 minutes before reading that thread I will never be seen again because I'll die, you hear? DIE! And YOU will ALL be responsible ...

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And there's the famous door slam!

Nun of you can evin recocknice good righting when you see it. So u can just stu in your own ignorinse!

I'm outta here! SLAM!

Ones more for good mezure. SLAM!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
And there's the famous door slam!

Nun of you can evin recocknice good righting when you see it. So u can just stu in your own ignorinse!

I'm outta here! SLAM!

Ones more for good mezure. SLAM!
I've got to award extra credit for using "ignorinse." Great word choice. :)

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought that said "ignorize". As in "You can't ignorize me because I'm going to ignorize you first!"

I know that one. That's like when my cat has his back to me and is pretending I'm not in the room. Ignore - ance.

Right?

Braydie

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry. Guilty Old Flouncer becomes Lurker. Lurker watches and learns. Lurker eventually decides she's not the only Old Flouncer who grows fat from eating her own words and, right or wrong, returns to post again. :) That would be me...

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Goodbye, you hacks!!!!!! I should of left the first time when my perfect words and advise was bean ignored and flamed but I staid even after my doctor said I should of went so don't try and stop me form flouncing out of

Okay, this is Albany CSI Smith. Which one of you's made fun of this nice old writer with the delicate heart condition the EMT just took away on the bus?

Remember, the first one ratting out the others gets the least time behind bars and the best cell with the fluffiest pillow.

lachel

Registered
Reaction score
I only joined today, but in reading this thread, it's obvious that this place is really messed up. And full of idiots. I can tell.

I joined for serious writing discussion, but I can see that none of you are serious.

I'm going to go make my own message board, for serious writers. I'm not going to tell anyone here where it is. It will be serious.

I'm so disappointed in all of you.

I'm leaving. You'll never know the brilliance that you missed out on.

(Okay, sorry, I couldn't resist. How's that for record flouncing? I've actually lurked here for a while, but finally had a question I wanted to ask so I just joined. But I think I'm going to wait a while to ask, just so that my post count can consist solely of flouncing a mere 20 minutes after my registration was approved. This thread was making me giggle. Flouncing is usually funny, but I can definitely appreciate that flounces from a writing themed board are particularly histrionic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.