Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm *so* not clicking that, Ted. :rolleyes:

In other news. I am sold on a King book. Which doesn't happen very often. Full Dark, No Stars. I can get it for my Kindle. :D

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
You know, Bos. No offense, but the thought of a sheep gettin' busy on top of me just ain't as cool as it would read in an Anais Nin story.

And just for the record, if anybody does do that, imagine that I'll be watching and making this odd leering grin the whole time. Oh yeah, romance is in the air tonight.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
:eek:

*is scarred for life now*

Maybe I should rethink this plan...

Well, makin' whoopee on a Tedskin rug ain't for everybody. Back a few years ago, Anna Falchi was our Italian spokesmodel. Her motto was, "Tedskin is the canvas upon where I always do my best work." That sounds so sexy in Italian that I cannot post it on this forum because the mods would instantly ban me. True story.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Quiet thread last night...

Morning, Hounds. :Coffee: I have a HUGE paint by number project to attack today.

As soon as I'm fully caffeinated. I should probably not attempt math until I am.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Someone has messed with my calendar and has stacked it with two Mondays back to back. Not quite Groundhog Day, but close enough.

In other news, my sister is generously sending more of the coffee I love but can't find/buy out here.

Oh, and something I've learned recently - having a clean, white, ceramic tile floor in the kitchen, which is located between the laundry room/back door and the living room/front room where the majority of the hanging around takes place, with an 8 month old lab puppy in the house is like having an ice skating rink in hell. Sure, every once in a while it'll freeze over and the rink would be functional, but sooner or later things'll heat back up.

*stares at big muddy doggy prints on the kitchen floor, wipes them up with Tedskin rug*

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and something I've learned recently - having a clean, white, ceramic tile floor in the kitchen, which is located between the laundry room/back door and the living room/front room where the majority of the hanging around takes place, with an 8 month old lab puppy in the house is like having an ice skating rink in hell. Sure, every once in a while it'll freeze over and the rink would be functional, but sooner or later things'll heat back up.
Ack--this makes my joints hurt just thinking about it.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
with an 8 month old lab puppy in the house is like having an ice skating rink in hell.

This is why I own cats.

Also for the pleasaure of having a fuzzy, persistent alarm clock that can't tell the difference between my MWF schedule and my TTh schedule.

Using "pleasure" in a loose sense.

Very loose.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Cats make me sneeze. And my eyelids swell. And then I cough until I lose my voice.

I'll stick with my dogs, muddy feet and holes in my backyard and all.

Just had a guy knock on my front door and offer to "asphalt paving patch" the dip near the end of my driveway. The dip that is presently filled with water, making a puddle of about 2 1/2 feet in diameter. Near the end of my gravel driveway.

:Wha:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
This is why I own cats.

Also for the pleasaure of having a fuzzy, persistent alarm clock that can't tell the difference between my MWF schedule and my TTh schedule.

Using "pleasure" in a loose sense.

Very loose.

Understood. Said puppy is also a fuzzy persistent alarm clock who doesn't fully comprehend "sleeping in." 6:30 every morning, the BBD is wanting his breakfast.

He starts out gently enough, little nudges with his paws or nose, but after several minutes of hitting snooze (ie hiding under the covers) he takes things a step further. Several actually. All over anything still employing the snooze mechanism.

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Finger paint by numbers. Now that sounds like a good idea don't it? Whose with me?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.