Synopses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykall

Registered
Reaction score
I absolutely adore "The first 3 lines of your WIP" thread. I figured I'd start my own! Post the synopsis of your WIP here (sorry mods if this is duplicated)!!!

I'll start:

Kuro. A land draped in eternal night. A people forsaken by the Gods.

Vanishing under mysterious circumstances, Amaterasu Omikami, the Sun Goddess leaves her people, taking the light with her and leaving them in darkness forever. In time, the people learn to harness what remains of Amaterasu’s power on Kuro, the precious and finite resource known as the Goddess Essence.

From out of the darkness rises Taiyou-Shi, City of the Sun. Kurokyuu Orbs harvest the Goddess Essence providing light and power to all of the city’s major sectors but one: the area known as the Utter Darkness. In this forsaken place, Mina, a young orphan, is forced to beg and steal on the streets to sustain herself in the hardscrabble way of life.

In the darkest corners, Marauders lurk, hunting little girls, searching for the one known only as “The Maiden”.

Atop the highest seats of government, political intrigue abounds. Whispers of a growing evil in the north, as the desert empire of Yin comes under attack from shadows that can only be harmed by the light of the sun. Meanwhile, the behemoth Diskarma Corporation, the conglomerate that holds a lock on the Kurokyuu technology faces mounting pressure as the supply of the Goddess Essence dwindles.

From the depths of the darkness, rises an unlikely band of adventurers, tied together only by the invisible thread weaving through each of their destinies.

A swordsman awakens in the dark, covered in a sea of bodies, bereft of his memory; A young man from the city’s privileged Upper Plates investigates the disappearance of his sister; A frail and half-lame priestess of a fallen order, wields the power of the long-forgotten Seals, hiding a dark secret and a haunting past; A boy from a reclusive kingdom seeks his birthright, the enigmatic Anting-Anting, a stone that affords the bearer power over the five mythic stones of the Agimat.

Journey into a world rich with oriental mythology, where knowledge of the ancients blends with the technology of the future in a classic story of light and darkness, heroes and villains.

Welcome to the land of Kuro.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right place for this. It might fit better in SYW.

Status
Not open for further replies.