May 2010 Blog Chain

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com
Ok!

The list is up to date with the new entrants.

It's May 1st so the chain is officially starting (which shouldn't stop anyone who still wants to enter to do so).

My entry is up right here: http://thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/aw-may-musical-blog-chain/

So Stefanie Gaither, you're up! You have two days (starting now) to post your entry. If you find yourself unable to do so, please contact me and I'll move you further down the line and we'll move forward to the next person.
Please include the list of participants at the end of your post and put the direct link here so we can check it out and comment (and also to signal the next person it's her turn.)

Let the music begin!

ArcticFox

The Childlike Empress
Registered
Reaction score
Great post! I commented! :0)

stefanie_gaither

has on cool socks today.
Registered
Reaction score
Here be my post!

My first time participating, but I think I've done this right...Apologies if it seems like one long coherent ramble though, lol... End of semester craziness has turned my brain to mush. So ready to graduate... :e2thud:

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Guess I better get busy!

Stephanie, I couldn't help but notice your stellar query stats. Gracious, a 50% hit rate for fulls or partials thus far. Damn girl, can you bottle that mojo and sell it?

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Hey Stefanie. The blog post is fine. However, do include yourself in the list of blog chain participants at the end of your post. This way, people know your place in the chain and who have already entered their participation.
Besides that, it's a mighty fine entry! ;)

And yop, AuburnAssassin, you're up!

ArcticFox

The Childlike Empress
Registered
Reaction score
Woo another great post. I commented.

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Hi Lilain!

No, it isn't too late! New entrants are added at the end of the list so you'll have the time to see what others are doing while you wait for your turn.
You'll that it really isn't that complicated. ;)
Read the three entries that have already been done (see my introduction message on page one for direct links) and leave a comment on the participants' blog. You are officially part of our chain!

Aheïla

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Added!

If the ones of us who have already posted their part of the chain could update it with the new list of participants, it would be awesome... I mean... fantabulous (I ought to remember the theme compliment of this chain!) ;)

semmie

barefooted
Registered
Reaction score
Website
semmie.wordpress.com
Omg. I am really loving this. I love that everyone can have something entirely unique to say about music as pertains to their writing. Great stuff! And I'm so excited that more bloggers are joining! Yay!!!