The MTS Braggatorium

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Wow congrats Todd and Jesey. :) Great news, guys.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just found out that my essay entitled "The Blues" won 8th place in the Magazine Feature category of the 80th Writer's Digest Writing Competition!

Great news, Todd. Congratulations. :hooray:

On a side note, and much smaller victory, Storm Rising has sold 3 copies this month on Amazon.

Small victories should be celebrated too.:hooray:

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Great news, Todd. Congratulations. :hooray:

Small victories should be celebrated too.:hooray:

Thanks! :)

On another note. I was looking at the stats on my blog and noticed that I have had more hits this week from Ireland. (167) :Huh: Maybe it's because of Kelli's Irish heritage??? That or muse can't get enough of my blog. :tongue

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
A couple more small victories to add to the pile -- after six months of stagnation, we dropped the Kindle price down to $1.99 (down from $9.00) on my latest release and made seven sales for the month. I'm just damn glad some copies are moving and people can pick it up cheap, almost risk free.

I'm luving a recent full request that I received after 24 hours of querying. Real nice response on the premise and pages. Sheech...I feel like a writer again.

Tri

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
A couple more small victories to add to the pile -- after six months of stagnation, we dropped the Kindle price down to $1.99 (down from $9.00) on my latest release and made seven sales for the month. I'm just damn glad some copies are moving and people can pick it up cheap, almost risk free.

I'm luving a recent full request that I received after 24 hours of querying. Real nice response on the premise and pages. Sheech...I feel like a writer again.

Tri

Sounds like good news. Hope the sales accelerate!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! :)

On another note. I was looking at the stats on my blog and noticed that I have had more hits this week from Ireland. (167) :Huh: Maybe it's because of Kelli's Irish heritage??? That or muse can't get enough of my blog. :tongue

Ooops. Caught!:D

Congrats on the sales and the request, triceretops. :Clap:

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats everyone!!!! Another small victory, but this anthology that I've been hard at work on with several other authors is finally to the point where we can release info!!! The cover is my avie. More info here:
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227350
And if the idea interests you guys as stated on the thread, please, please, PLEASE comment on the "show your support" page of our site. Thanks!