Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Goals and Accomplishments
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #26
Stiger05
practical experience, FTW

Stiger05 has earned our admirationStiger05 has earned our admirationStiger05 has earned our admirationStiger05 has earned our admiration
Thanks everyone!! It was a lot of work, and I had myself completely prepared for rejection. I couldn't have done it without the wonderful folks here at AW!

Writing some stuff, editing some stuff, you know, the same old same old.

My blog
Twitter

Stiger05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #27
TudorRose
not napping... brainstorming!

TudorRose is a shiny, shiny jewelTudorRose is a shiny, shiny jewel
Congratulations, that's great news!
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #28
Smiley0501
Lurker, now activated. :-)

Smiley0501 should run for PresidentSmiley0501 should run for PresidentSmiley0501 should run for PresidentSmiley0501 should run for PresidentSmiley0501 should run for PresidentSmiley0501 should run for President
Congrats!!!!!! I am so proud of you Stiger and I know I congratulated you at Old People & Twitter but had to do it here too!!!!! <3

Of Fragile Things: agented and working on revisions
Repped by Carr1e H0wland of Donadio & Olson
Smiley0501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #29
LadyA
Listening to Bastille on repeat

LadyA should run for PresidentLadyA should run for PresidentLadyA should run for PresidentLadyA should run for PresidentLadyA should run for PresidentLadyA should run for President
Woohoo!! Well done And Mandy Hubbard is an awesome agent, I've heard

Y, M & ECG - YA Contemp (62k)

WHAT I DIDN'T TELL Y0U - YA Contemp (76k)

HIS & Y0URS & NEVER MINE - YA Contemp. Querying.

UNTITLED - YA Contemp (WIP)

twitter tumblr
LadyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:26 AM   #30
trocadero

trocadero is a shiny, shiny jeweltrocadero is a shiny, shiny jewel
That is fantastic news! Congratulations!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:27 AM   #31
Renee Collins
Plotting . . .

Renee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolnessRenee Collins leaves trails of profuse coolness
Awesome news!! Way to go

RELIC, a YA fantasy set in the Old West, coming Fall 2013 with Entangled Teen!
Renee Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #32
mayqueen

mayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmayqueen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
That's so wonderful! I'm glad to hear it. Congratulations!
Old 11-20-2012, 03:41 AM   #33
heyjude
Making my own sunshine
AW Moderator

heyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsheyjude is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Congratulations!
heyjude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:13 AM   #34
ohthatmomagain
writing, working, weeping, winning

ohthatmomagain is a splendid one to beholdohthatmomagain is a splendid one to beholdohthatmomagain is a splendid one to behold
Oh wow! Congratulations!!!!!

Out Now SAINT SLOAN
...every saint as a past...

Twitter: @martieKay

ohthatmomagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #35
Kats

Kats is a glorious beacon of lightKats is a glorious beacon of light
Very exciting - congratulations!
Kats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #36
Stiger05

Stiger05 has earned our admirationStiger05 has earned our admirationStiger05 has earned our admirationStiger05 has earned our admiration
This is why I love the writing community. All the love!

Writing some stuff, editing some stuff, you know, the same old same old.

My blog
Twitter

Stiger05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #37
randi.lee
More cowbell!

randi.lee is a shiny, shiny jewelrandi.lee is a shiny, shiny jewel
Excellent news! Congrats!!

Please try not to take me too seriously. What I've posted above is most likely in jest.

Snap! A Quite Quick Collection now available on Amazon.
randi.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:59 PM   #38
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*yawn*

Congrats!
Old 11-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #39
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wonderful news! Hope your adventure is swift and successful.
Perks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 AM   #40
mellymel
I find ur lack of faith disturbing

Location: I'm not sure, but if you find me, for the love of God, please let me know!
mellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmellymel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I know I congratulated you in OPTWFT forums, but CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND SUPER SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR STORY!!! (ETA: and future stories )

Find me on Twitter!: melksan
mellymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #41
JKRowley

JKRowley is on a distinguished road

I congratulated you on another thread too, but wanted to do it again. I am so proud of you! I hope you and your agent have a profitable relationship.

Twitter - @MoonOverMadison
Blog - http://jillysbookblog.blogspot.com
JKRowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #42
AuburnAssassin
Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon

AuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudgeAuburnAssassin is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Wow! Good for you!

By Claire Gillian (Romance):
The P.U.R.E.

Purely Relative

By Lila Shaw (Erotic Romance & Erotica):

All's Fair in Love and War

Vixen and the Pea
Soul of the Succubus
Prometheus Unstitched
Succubus Games
Succubus Steam

Wild West Succubus

COMING LATE 2014: Louder Than Words by Iris St. Clair
(YA)

Claire's Blog | Lila's Blog | Iris's Blog
AuburnAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #43
StoryG27
Weird is what I do.

StoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsStoryG27 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Happy dance time!!!!

All that hard work paid off. Congratulations!!!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #44
Netz
Freshly caught writing bug lives!

Location: The view from my stained glass window suggests by a moonlit lake someplace...
Netz has a golden reputationNetz has a golden reputationNetz has a golden reputationNetz has a golden reputationNetz has a golden reputationNetz has a golden reputation
I've only just seen this - congrats!

...if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.
- William Goldman, The Princess Bride

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
- Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan
Netz is offline   Reply With Quote