Tyler Silvaris, at your service

Tyler Silvaris

Master of the Shadowcloak
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Greetings and Salutations,
My name is Tyler Silvaris. I wandered into the AW forums while doing some grammar research for my current writing project. I was very pleased by what I found and wanted to be a part of the community. So here I am. I think my profile says a lot about me in general, and if anyone has questions, please ask. I'm not shy.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the watercooler. Stop by the Pub for a drink and some cookies. There was cake. But I may have eaten all of it. :welcome:

Tyler Silvaris

Master of the Shadowcloak
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I'm really feeling at ease here.

I love your avatar! Go Vincent! I read your profile, and you seem very cool and share similar interests with me. Good luck on your writing! ^^

Thanks! Vincent Valentine has always been one of my all-time favorite FF characters, especially after Advent Children.

You may also be the first person to ever call me cool that wasn't taking my temperature. Though my daughter does like to remind me of how uncool I am.