amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
I really don't want to go through what my MCs go through. I do horrible, horrible things to them.

In fact, there will be some bone breaking later today... Muhahah... err... oh, poor poor character!

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. Thank goodness for notes. You give me a month away from a project and I can't remember much of the planned plot or even who the villain is. :e2bummed:

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. Thank goodness for notes. You give me a month away from a project and I can't remember much of the planned plot or even who the villain is. :e2bummed:

Was it wrong that I snickered at that?

*hands Tiffz some ginkgo*

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score

Well, you did like write a novel and edit another long-form novella in between then and now.

(She says as she begins a reread of both Sydney books in order to understand WTF the edit letter for book II is talking about)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
You guys I'm hungry and MrMacologist is not bringing me food. The situation. It is DIRE.

Oh, the huge manatee!

What's it say what's it say what's it saaaaay?

It says, and I quote, "Remember when 10 told you to start that plot thing earlier? Shoulda listened." And then it gives me a recipe for spinning crap into gold. Or at least bronze. :D

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It says, and I quote, "Remember when 10 told you to start that plot thing earlier? Shoulda listened." And then it gives me a recipe for spinning crap into gold. Or at least bronze. :D

*fist pump*

I rock :D

Also, yay. Hand me that recipe, will ya?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Like the Sherlockian pony, Sparkles.

:Thumbs:

even if Sherlock never actually wore a deerstalker, but who cares *grumbles*

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Was it wrong that I snickered at that?

*hands Tiffz some ginkgo*

:e2bummed:

Well, you did like write a novel and edit another long-form novella in between then and now.

(She says as she begins a reread of both Sydney books in order to understand WTF the edit letter for book II is talking about)

There was that. My brain, it is full. Thank goodness I had help keeping those thing straight. Like someone noticing that characters were bleeding into different universes, because that would have been embarrassing. Also: butt-cuddles.

Glad I'm not the only one who has to reread her own stuff. >.>

*gasp*

SOMEONE STOLE DEAN WINCHESTER.

NOOOOOO!!!!!

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Details, details. :D

(And yes, liking my Sherlock UniPony as well. And I get to actually enjoy my avatar, unlike you lot. :D )

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Details, details. :D

Sherlock was my first serious case of fandom (aside from Star Wars - but some of that was just the fascination of a kid whereas Sherlock was not), and the first where I was into it mostly on my own.

I've read them all, own them all, and need to re-read. I was extremely leery of both Robert Downey and the BBC versions - but was relieved when I watched both. (And yes, I am the kind of fan that catches the Easter Eggs - most of them - in the BBC version.)

:D

But still a cool pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.