G'Day

fredXgeorge

I heart sexy elves and wizards.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, the Russians are discussing how to set up keyboards to type in Cyrillic, the Germans are debating the peculiarities of noun endings ... and the Australians are chatting about their favourite alcoholic beverages.
As it should be lol. I usually just drink vodka and coke. I used to drink Cruisers but they make me feel sick. Dad drinks VB. Speaking of, I love footy (way prefer it over cricket) but does anyone else love watching cricket for the VB ads?

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
It might be because, at least by what my husband says, Fosters is the weaker beer or maybe he means lighter. Don't know if that is true, but he tells me that American beer and Fiji beers is not as heavy.

I've just come back from a holiday in Fiji, and in my opinion, Fiji Bitter is pretty weak tasting (I drank lots of it though, in between red wines).

I love Pure Blonde too.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Today I poured Johnnie Walker Red Label into 600mL coke bottles for a road trip. That was before noon. Yeah. Now I've just had a Coopers Clear, and looking to have a West End Draught.

Good times.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Turn it up, mate (not you, Cliffy, just in general)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Wishing you the best MissMacchiato! I did a Uni subject last semester and got a CR. On a writing subject. Yeah.

I'm now up to: a double of Johnnie Walker, a Coopers Clear, a West End Draught, a 1.5 of Johnnie Walker, and now another Coopers Clear.

Just for those of you keeping track.

(I'm not much for red wine, but give me a rose' any day and I'll drink it just fine!)

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Gin and coke?

Gin and coke!

4.gif

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Caaaaarn the Blues!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't knock it till you've tried it. :D
Tried it -- maybe it's better if you haven't been drinking gimlets and Campari for the previous eight hours. :rolleyes:

Ah, college.

Camilla Brokking

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.probatiopennae.nl
G'dye mites. This thread is mint! Make mine a bundy and coke. I'll drink it out here in me Torrie, with all the doors open and 'Thunderstruck' turned up loud enough to rattle the neighbours' windows. :D

Valerie J. Long

New here. Call me "Val"
Registered
Reaction score
Website
zoe-lionheart.com
G'dye mites. This thread is mint! Make mine a bundy and coke. I'll drink it out here in me Torrie, with all the doors open and 'Thunderstruck' turned up loud enough to rattle the neighbours' windows. :D
Well, yesterday the thunderstorm rattled a lot more than a few windows, but I kept a Stiff Upper Lip and waited it out.
G'day!

Camilla Brokking

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.probatiopennae.nl
Well, yesterday the thunderstorm rattled a lot more than a few windows, but I kept a Stiff Upper Lip and waited it out.
G'day!

Oooh you had that storm too? Wasn't it a cracker! On the way to work this morning, I saw whole trees just snapped in half as if they were no stronger than those pretzel-sticks.

Damn scary driving home last night though. I hope we don't get too many more like that this summer.