XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
I've got a post on where to find the Shock Totem flash contest. Great way to get a new piece started and you get critique!

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
*drags himself into the cantina* I...survived...the...holidays...*croaks*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello folks. Why are we out of brain bleach and why is TJ talking from the corner with a pot o coffee??

Also: TGIF!

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Welp, it's been a ghost town 'round these here parts (the office) this week. But at least the lights are on the "holiday timer", so I have to reactivate them every 30 minutes instead of every 2 hours.

They turned the heat in my office building down to 50 even though most folks are working through the holidays. I'm on vacation (of the "daycare is closed" variety) so I set up a small heater in my office, because I moved my fishtank there during the snowpocalyse-induced week-long power outage so they wouldn't die, and I had to go into the office yesterday for several hours and discovered someone filched my heater. :(

The agency I work at will be closing on Jan. 2, and whole team is moving to another agency, about 35 minutes commute. It'll make my online presence even less predictable. :(

:( But I suppose then we'll be even happier when we do see you!

Woke up with gnarly hip pain again. Had to wake hubs to help me do things. Also the kids woke up at 4.

Oh, that sucks. Any idea what's causing it?

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Is "nuns vs priests" a real game?
Asked...
Oh man, I hope so!!

*ransacks game store*
...and answered.

Howdy folks. Did ya miss me? :D

So I have survived Xmas and then had a nice trip to Swansea (Wales) with MrMacologist. After The Great Cancelled Train Adventure we got there eventually and spent a lovely couple of days roaming around the beaches and generally chilling out. Fun times.

Also, I'm not reading back the entire thread so did I miss anything?

*looks at Cobra*

*waits expectantly for poem/saga/song* :D

So, good holidays all? Did we survive? Any disasters? Any good presents?

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
I overslept this morning. I was meant to be in work at 8am and woke up at 9.30am. And I hadn't been up late the night before! That's the longest continuous sleep I can remember for years, except for the 10 hours I did the first night in Australia last year. But then I'd been on a plane for nearly 23 hours before that.

Oh well.

And I now haz Kindle!

Meanwhile, on another thread, Bettie and I discovered a mutual liking for Nicole Holofcener movies...

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score

Yay for fun vacation!

Hellish in-laws were hellish. :shrug: No worse than expected I guess. I'm still doing the "relax after vacation" thing.

Oh and I brought these to share because I have lots of them. *sets out large box of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies* You're welcome.

:D

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
But it's Friday and Mr. K has a three day weekend for New Years. Plus, we got Star Wars (on blue-ray) and we plan on having a marathon of that and Pirates this weekend.

:D

I want this kind of marriage. Should I ever decide to get one.

I am off to my official function. Wish me P.

Lots of P coming your way!

I overslept this morning. I was meant to be in work at 8am and woke up at 9.30am. And I hadn't been up late the night before! That's the longest continuous sleep I can remember for years, except for the 10 hours I did the first night in Australia last year. But then I'd been on a plane for nearly 23 hours before that.

Oh well.

And I now haz Kindle!

Meanwhile, on another thread, Bettie and I discovered a mutual liking for Nicole Holofcener movies...

yes! I'm looking for Lovely and Amazing and Please Give on the internets.... hope to pick them up on the cheap. :)

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
So I have survived Xmas and then had a nice trip to Swansea (Wales) with MrMacologist. After The Great Cancelled Train Adventure we got there eventually and spent a lovely couple of days roaming around the beaches and generally chilling out. Fun times.

Oh, very nice! Except for the cancellation. Me no likey travel misadventures.

And I now haz Kindle!

Yay! Very nice. :)

also - horrible horrible night. Thought I was going to die. Nightmares. Christian Bale trying to kill me with a plank of wood again.

Total suck.

Scary!

That's never what Christian Bale tries to do with his plank in my dreams. :gone:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for sleeping and kindle!

And cookies! Dive!

Sorry bout the dream, B.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Howdy folks. Did ya miss me? :D

We did! Glad to hear you had a good trip with the exception of the train issues. Welcome back!

also - horrible horrible night. Thought I was going to die. Nightmares. Christian Bale trying to kill me with a plank of wood again.

Total suck.

Dude. You need to watch happier Bale movies like...uhm...well there was...hrm. I'll get back to you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.