The MTS Braggatorium

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Wow, so many great things happening for so many. That's what I love about this site.

Congratulations, Lucie, that is awesome. :D

The book looks great, Jessie. :D

That is fantastic news, Shara, I know that you're happy. (Yes, it's okay to squee about something like this. ;))

Keep it up!

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Shara! :Clap: That's awesome news! I hope you make tons of sales. :D

Well done, Ken. That was a great interview. I hope you get lots more like it. :D So, you're a Pisces? Hmm......

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
New review for Storm Rising - A Kelli Storm Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read like being there!!, August 29, 2014
By
CaptJake - See all my reviews

Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Storm Rising - A Kelli Storm Novel (Kelli Storm Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
“Storm Rising - A Kelli Storm Novel (Kelli Storm Series Book 1)” by Kenneth Hoss, while not a typical genre that I read; it however is a wonderful read from beginning to end.

I have read few books that I want to read from beginning to the end in one sitting (“Red Storm Rising” by Tom Clancy being one) but this book is another. Tightly written, great character development, that by the end of chapter one you are in the story with the characters. Very similar to the police shows on NBC, "doink doink" and the addition of date and time prompts put me in the story with the characters. Kelli Strom isn’t just your typical hard as nails, female detective, but a woman who isn’t afraid to show her feminine side. However she’s not someone you would want to be on the wrong side off. Not to give away anything, but the ending has me ready to pick up the next “Storm Warning - A Kelli Storm Novel (Kelli Storm Series Book 2)” immediately.

If all of his novels are this well written I have my next 3 books already picked out. Time to start “Storm Warning - A Kelli Storm Novel (Kelli Storm Series Book 2)”!!

To the author, Great Job looking forward to the follow-on books!! Well Done!

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi
Hi all. Just wanted to share that today is release day for my fourth crime novel, THE BUTTON MAN.

It's a prequel to the series, and ITW did a nice interview with me about it, which you can read here.

It still blows my mind to think I'm a published author, I feel very, very lucky. And grateful, too, because I'm not sure it would have happened without my friends at AW. :)

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
Congrats to Ken, Jersey, Shara and Lucie I shared your article on my FB and twitter. Did I miss anyone? Hope not. Oh yes Mark! New release, congrats and a great interview. We are quite the prolific bunch!

So in my news our press release for the Murders of Polly Frisch has been picked up on a few sites, and also our local newspaper. And outside of murder, even though this next news is non-fiction news, the proposal for my book on Indian land title in NY has been accepted by the History Press (one of the successful publishers in local/regional history). So now just waiting to get the contract in the mail and check it out.

Last edited:

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
Congratulations HistorySleuth and Mark! My gosh we have so much happening. Except me, I'm so busy with the day job I'm not writing this month (except one article they really needed me for). Ironically, I get to finally catch up on my READING!

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Ken, Mark, Jesse, congrats all around! What fantastic news! What a talented group .

Barbara R.

Old Hand in the Biz
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbararogan.com

Barbara R.

Old Hand in the Biz
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbararogan.com
Penguin (@ReadPenguin) has chosen my latest mystery, A DANGEROUS FICTION, to be its book of the month, which entails two book chats on Twitter. It's just come out in paperback, which also brings the ebook price down, so it's an auspicious time for the book to be featured.

Naturally this good news fills me with anxiety. What if they throw this party and nobody comes? If any of you Tweet, I hope you'll jump in. First chat's on #AuthorChat Sept. 9 from 3-4PM ET. The book's a murder mystery set in publishing world, so highly cathartic for the peons in that cosmos (that would be us writers.) Here's an excerpt. Hope to see you on Twitter, where I'm known as @RoganBarbara.

Last edited:

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
Penguin (@ReadPenguin) has chosen my latest mystery, A DANGEROUS FICTION, to be its book of the month, which entails two book chats on Twitter. It's just come out in paperback, which also brings the ebook price down, so it's an auspicious time for the book to be featured.

Naturally this good news fills me with anxiety. What if they throw this party and nobody comes? If any of you Tweet, I hope you'll jump in. First chat's on #AuthorChat Sept. 9 from 3-4PM ET. The book's a murder mystery set in publishing world, so highly cathartic for the peons in that cosmos (that would be us writers.) Here's an excerpt. Hope to see you on Twitter, where I'm known as @RoganBarbara.

Barbara that's HUGE news! I workdays now soI cannot tweet at tgat time but I will pass the word on my twitter. Good LUCK,

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
Oh I'm off on Tuesdays. I will be there, put it on my calendar. :) I'm @HistorySleuth1 bet that was tough to figure out. I will go follow you know so I don't miss it and congrats!

And thanks for the well wishes everyone. It means a lot.

Edit.... Silly me I'm already following you.

Last edited: