Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: Ted. AC is helping me sort it out, so hopefully we can get it fixed. *keeping fingers crossed*

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yuck. Computer problems. :( Good luck, Night.

Having my own technical difficulties here tonight. Not computer. Thermostat. APPARENTLY I broke it. :sarcasm

In my defense I'm claiming that it was already broken. I mean, duh...that's why I was hitting it and pressing random buttons in the first place. :Shrug: To FIX it. :rolleyes:

*sigh* That didn't work.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaargh!

*throws computer against the wall*

:cry:

I can't watch Supernatural, or The Walking Dead, nor listen to my YouTube music list. And it takes forever to even get into the forums here.

:cry:

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
So... I got written up at work today for essentially not proof reading close enough. My boss and I have gone back and forth over a simple checklist so many times it's utterly ridiculous (it doesn't help that everybody plus the kitchen sink had input on it). I took it good-naturedly as that was the way it was delivered, but still it grates just a little bit. I had the sobs done before others started meddling in ("can we make the font a little bigger, can we make the photos larger, follow the bill of materials as a guide, no don't - put this over here and that down there, etc, etc, etc).

My boss did finally approve the damned things though - a month and a half after we started them.

Sheesh...

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Blunt, good to see you back on! I am feeling better. I'm at that heavy, hack-at-the-end period.

Hi Laurie!

It's good to be back. I have been checking in now and then, but just don't have a lot to add to conversation. My little "good evenings, good mornings, etc" are to let you all know I'm reading the posts.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
It's good to be back. I have been checking in now and then, but just don't have a lot to add to conversation. My little "good evenings, good mornings, etc" are to let you all know I'm reading the posts.

*gives blunt a bowl of hot salsa and some chips*

It's always good to know you're around, man.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I think Greg keeps the bar stocked with Bud Light on tap. He usually has some good stuff in there but you have to be careful about a few of the bottles. I once took a shot of some green liquid and for six hours I thought somebody had stolen my feet and replaced them with pogo sticks. I got arrested by the local Sheriff while bouncing down the street naked at 3 in the morning.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Coors, Coors Light, Killians, Strohs, PBRs, Bud, Bud Light, Colt .45, Angry Orchard, Guinness, Mickey's Big Mouth, Schlitz, Molson, Blue Moon, and about 450 more on tap or in the bottle, Ted. Then there's our selection of premium hard alcohols, Scotch, vodka, gin, wines from MD 20/20 to Boone's Farm to Chateau LaFite '16, and just about anything else an al..., er, imbiber of malts and liquors might desire.

And then there's the rare and off-plant and extra dimensional imports. Anybody want some Saurian Brandy, a Denebian Bloodworm Vodka, or Leng Lotus Milk? Got 'em all.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Set 'em up Greg and keep 'em coming. I don't even care what, though maybe you should keep in mind I'll kick anyone's arse given enough tequilla. I've had a shi--- poopy day.

*grumbles about co-op cutting down front yard trees, completely obliterating any semblance of privacy a house on a corner can pretend to have.*

Status
Not open for further replies.