Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
So, this morning I'm leaving my apartment complex and get involved in my first accident since 1987. I was sideswiped by a guy in a Ford F250 pickup on the left rear passenger door. My car received dents and scratches. His pickup got away with a few scratches on the bumper. My car's 15 years old and will be traded in next year for what it's worth, but...

Sheesh, good to hear that you were alright and it wasn't anything major, but yeah, sorry about the dents and scratches.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Don't worry OTH, I'm sure there'll be several volunteers to give you a massage. If someone would get the sauce lotion ready.

But really, don't be a stranger. If you escape leave make sure to come back. We could always use more horror hounds in here. :)

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
The links are pretty traumatizing. :scared: And I'm sure BW's posts are quite terrifying, not sure though, I seldom know what he's talking about. :roll:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

Hurry Ted! Stock up on tp, water, batteries, candles, and candy bars! At least that's what people do around here, like they'll never be able to leave the house again.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
:eek:

Hurry Ted! Stock up on tp, water, batteries, candles, and candy bars! At least that's what people do around here, like they'll never be able to leave the house again.

I actually have a lot to do tomorrow anyways and this coming storm isn't going to help much.

I have plenty of stuff, but I need to get stuff done tomorrow before the roads get bad.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
So, this morning I'm leaving my apartment complex and get involved in my first accident since 1987. I was sideswiped by a guy in a Ford F250 pickup on the left rear passenger door. My car received dents and scratches. His pickup got away with a few scratches on the bumper. My car's 15 years old and will be traded in next year for what it's worth, but...

The guy pulled over and we talked (he was coming out of the same complex I live in) and we shook hands and drove away. I'm pretty sure be was uninsured, but I was running late for work so I forgave the dumb bastard for not seeing me (like I said, only a few dents and scratches - neither of us was going very fast).

I'm too good for my own good.

This evening I hear there's a rumor going around that I'm homeless and living in my car. I'm not either.

Stupid people just trying to get under my skin I guess.
You are a greater man then I. I had a student hit my parked car on Friday. I didn't see it till this morning. I am struggling with being a good person (and he has insurance).

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
It's just somebody trying to be cruel, Ted - or wishful thinking on the part of people I used to think were bar buddies at least. I'm better than they are and they're just jealous.

Let 'em stew in it.

Oh, look! A newb stuck in one of those sticky traps.

Where'd my sauce go?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I have the munchies, now that I think about it.

dinner_bell.jpg

COME AN' GIT IT!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
geez, you hounds leave anything for me?

*pulls an arm off*

It's okay, OTH, you use your left to write with, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.