The MTS Braggatorium

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
Just heard from Ellery Queen that my story will be published in the September / October issue. So it actually is happening (didn't want to believe it to be honest in case I jinxed something). Only now I have to write a bio and I hate doing that. I've never done anything interesting enough to go into a bio!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just heard from Ellery Queen that my story will be published in the September / October issue. So it actually is happening (didn't want to believe it to be honest in case I jinxed something). Only now I have to write a bio and I hate doing that. I've never done anything interesting enough to go into a bio!

Congratulations, Zelenka.:hooray:

Good luck with the bio, I hate doing them too.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Congratulations!! That looks very, very good. :D

Well done, Zelenka! Will we be able to read your story? :D

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks all. Turns out they didn't want an actual bio at all, just some details and they're going to write something up. The editor's emailed a couple of times today and yesterday and her comments were amazing. I'm still a bit in shock.

Gail - It's available online in different formats and I think you can get physical copies from the magazine itself. But I know it's available on Kindle most places and a load of different things too.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gail - It's available online in different formats and I think you can get physical copies from the magazine itself. But I know it's available on Kindle most places and a load of different things too.

Please remind us again, closer to publication time. I'd love to read it. :)