After a lot of sacrifice, a pile of stupidity, and a sea of red wine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartendress

Registered
Reaction score
Querying has been (and will continue to be) one of the craziest, character defining, stressful, neurotic times in my life. In my attempts - three novels worth - I have spent countless hours combing Absolute Write and QueryTracker quietly - but voraciously - consuming your wisdom, reveling in your successes, and wallowing in your misery. I, myself, have had my share of the latter.

After a lot of reflection (oh, the questions!) I made a goal: to join the ranks of the self-published. After months of planning, editing, designing, whining, drinking, and hoping, that goal came to fruition. My debut novel, CLAIRVOYANCE, the first book in my young adult series, went live on Amazon.

I would be ecstatic if anyone would take a look here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U9TUVII/?tag=absowrit-20

But more importantly, I'd like to say thank you. Many of you have been more instrumental to my journey than you could ever know. Thanks for sharing your stories - the good, the bad, and the ugly. They have been invaluable.

Last edited:

bartendress

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks PortableHal! I put out about 20 copies in exchange for reviews. Honestly, I wasn't expecting them to be quite so favorable, but I'll take it! I'm hoping some of the others are a bit more detailed.

Moonchild

I write fluff and that's OK.
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Ashley!

Here's wishing you many more five-star reviews!

:partyguy:

Status
Not open for further replies.