Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nuh-uh.

We had rats, though. Some of 'em as big as cats.

Never tried to milk a rat.
We had, at different times, Eagles, Beetles, Cougars, Rabbits (VW fans), Skylarks, and once a Viper in the garage, but no cattle.

In the spring of '63, the son of a local doctor, who gave him a new Pontiac Grand Prix, walked around the halls of high school, announcing to other students that he had a Grand Prix. Problem was, not being a student of French, he pronounced it "Grand Pricks." He became very popular among the girls, for short periods of time.

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Very short, I would imagine. :D
Yeah, then there's the young lady I overheard at a 7-11 last week who said she was really proud of her Hummer.
icon10.gif

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't mind me, I'm just passing through...

...and checking for a pulse. :poke:

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where's Gail when we need her?
This time of year below the equator? I'm sure she's at the beach, sipping mint juleps, and leading a life of leisure.

Y'know, I think I heard of the NunGumHummer Bayou south of N'Orlins...or maybe it was the NunGumHummer area of the outback down under. Hell, I can't remember anything anymore.

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay now that I have snorted what I was drinking all over the screen--I can't stop thinking it, NunGumHummer-- Thanks JB that will be going through my head all night.

Like that old TV comercial for Red Ball Jets tenis shoes, like 1960ish? That's been stuck in my head since then.

So now I have NunGunHummer wearing RedBallJets singing FishFish FishAhoy

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay now that I have snorted what I was drinking all over the screen--I can't stop thinking it, NunGumHummer-- Thanks JB that will be going through my head all night.
Oops...that is what I call a real tragedy 'cause I'm sure what's on the screen was an expertly-prepared Bloody Mary. :cry::rant:

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
I grew up in a city. They didn't let us keep cattle in our garages.

Got some KFC last weekend. Along with honey for the biscuits. Except the honey wasn't honey. It consisted of high fructose corn syrup, flavoring and artificial color.
Wait aminute! Fake honey? I didn't know they made that!

Where can you get it? Who makes it? I'd like some fake honey. Real honey always hardens on me and I end up throwing I out or setting the plastic bear on fire in the microwave trying to soften it.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Wait aminute! Fake honey? I didn't know they made that!

Where can you get it? Who makes it? I'd like some fake honey. Real honey always hardens on me and I end up throwing I out or setting the plastic bear on fire in the microwave trying to soften it.
You actually want fake honey? That's sick, Ferret. All you have do is warm up your old honey. Stuff lasts forever.
I thought Fake Honey was the company that made that life-size, blow-up doll that Porter has.
icon10.gif
SRSLY. And I wonder why he always has to travel to MaYne to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.