The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pretending to, JB. I figure if I fool other folks, I might fool myself into believing it too. :D

Aw. Poor pup! :Hug2:

I must say, I've always wondered why, when men get sick, they turn into that other kind of hominid - homo patheticus? :D

With us wimmins, it's cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, doing the dishes, grocery shopping, gardening, social planning, hiding the remote and that on top of the day job! We don't have time to get sick. Not fair!

:D

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
BTW. What's happened to OFG? I haven't seen that red dress swishing through here in quite a while.

I hope everything's okay.

No, Porter. Not that red dress.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
With us wimmins, it's cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, doing the dishes, grocery shopping, gardening, social planning, hiding the remote and that on top of the day job! We don't have time to get sick. Not fair!

Aw. Poor kitty! :Hug2:

I missed out on such wimmin. I do half the cooking and laundry, all of the dishes and gardening. She loves shopping and claims it for herself. If bossing where we go is social planning, she does that, too. She also does 100% of our telephone calls. We have his 'n' her laptops, cars, and TV remotes.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
BTW. What's happened to OFG? I haven't seen that red dress swishing through here in quite a while.

I hope everything's okay.

No, Porter. Not that red dress.

OFG's just taking some time off as we all do from time to time. I'll let her know you asked about her. :)

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, uh... nobody here but just us dragons... uh...

I'll just be getting back to my boat now...

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Cray must be subletting some of the meds. People around here have been talking crazy for the last couple of pages, and that's with their teeth IN(which you don't need to have for grits anyway)

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
SHE'S BAAAAAACK!!!! :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
Welcome back, Ol' Fashioned Girl. Your dress looks none the worse for wear.

To celebrate, I just released an anthology (okay, okay, I released it last week.) I hereby dedicate this release to your return and to GailD.

Marrow Bone Road and Other Tales. Do ghosts fear the living? This collection of short stories addresses that question and more. Two stories present opposite sides of the same haunting event. In another, a part-time paranormal investigator, basing his findings on high-tech equipment, is a staunch skeptic - until that same equipment proves him wrong. Yet another is the story of a young woman who receives a precious gift from her dead husband - on St. Valentine's Day.

Yes, Haggis, I posted it on Announcements, Events and Book Promotion.

GailD

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

To celebrate, I just released an anthology (okay, okay, I released it last week.) I hereby dedicate this release to your return and to GailD.

Marrow Bone Road and Other Tales. Do ghosts fear the living? This collection of short stories addresses that question and more. Two stories present opposite sides of the same haunting event. In another, a part-time paranormal investigator, basing his findings on high-tech equipment, is a staunch skeptic - until that same equipment proves him wrong. Yet another is the story of a young woman who receives a precious gift from her dead husband - on St. Valentine's Day.

Woo-hoo, JoeBear! Way to go! :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

And I love your diplomacy. The dress is in tatters, but she still looks good in it. :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

Smashwords ain't lettin' me in JB. We'll see if they email me my password or not. Otherwise I'll have to see if they'll let me get away with another account. There can't be more than one HaggisChihuahua, can there?

And BTW, I love the title. And the premis(s).

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Woo-hoo, JoeBear! Way to go! :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

And I love your diplomacy. The dress is in tatters, but she still looks good in it. :D
Thanks, Gail. It doesn't look any better for wear either, but how can you improve on perfection? How's that ? The ol' boy ain't lost it yet, huh?

Smashwords ain't lettin' me in JB. We'll see if they email me my password or not. Otherwise I'll have to see if they'll let me get away with another account. There can't be more than one HaggisChihuahua, can there?

Thanks, Haggis. I like to question our forgone conclusions; hence, the premises. I checked out the link from here so hopefully that's not the problem.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

Remember how they weren't letting me in? They let me in.

One more book on the digital pile. :D

JoeBear

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.