saw a child kidnap attempt today

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
i saw a very gruesome sight that could've ended with a terrible consequence.

i was climbing down the bridge of the railway station this morning. Ahead of me was a woman with a small baby girl walking besides her, holding her hand.

the bridge was moderately crowded. one side of the staircase is for people to climb up. an old man was climbing and suddenly he stopped and tried to grab the girl's hand.

luckily the girl's mother was holding the girl's other hand and the crowd's momentum didn't give him enough time.

but to think of what could've happened, gives me chills.

the world is indeed a dangerous place.

Neegh

Banned
Reaction score
i saw a very gruesome sight that could've ended with a terrible consequence.

i was climbing down the bridge of the railway station this morning. Ahead of me was a woman with a small baby girl walking besides her, holding her hand.

the bridge was moderately crowded. one side of the staircase is for people to climb up. an old man was climbing and suddenly he stopped and tried to grab the girl's hand.

luckily the girl's mother was holding the girl's other hand and the crowd's momentum didn't give him enough time.

but to think of what could've happened, gives me chills.

the world is indeed a dangerous place.

Did you (or anyone) run up beat the crap out of him...or, report him...or anything?

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jaus, did he just try to take hold of the child's free hand? If he was an old man, he might have been just confused. Or did he try to drag her away?

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
i was too shocked to react. even the girl or the mother didnt notice. i just saw the guy stop besides the girl, bend and try to hold the girl's hand then the crowd's momentum forced him to move ahead.

the place where i stay, the people have no value for life. i see people slapping n using foul language on a daily basis.

there wasnt any confusion. the guy was climbing up. i was climbing down. there was no reason for the guy to stop, bend and try to hold the girl's hand but because the mother was moving ahead, he failed.

Last edited:

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
i had gone to site for work where the company would issue work pass to anyone without any qualification check.

there was no check on helmets, safety shoes. i've heard stories of people dying in accidents on site n no one really cares.

in another case the prime minister's convoy was going and the traffic was stopped. even ambulances were stopped. one patient died because of it.

Neegh

Banned
Reaction score
There is this guy, that always touches pretty girls if they have to sit next to him of the bus. He pretends to merely accidently touch them but everyone around sees what he is doing. Last week a very pretty girl ('bout 19) sat next to him and he accidently brushed across her breast. She stood up, slipped off her shoe, and pummeled him severely with it. Got at least two good ones in before he got his hand up, but even still…

It was glorious.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not long ago in IKEA, I saw an old man grab a two-year-old boy falling from an unattended shopping cart. Probably another kidnapping attempt and excuse to assault the elderly, right?

To attribute gruesome criminal activity to what may have been a passing act of kindness may show as little grasp of reality as "climbing down" a stairway. :Shrug:

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Some people can't resist touching baby fingers or toes. They probably should resist, but they don't. An adorable child is, to some, like rabbit fur. They have to pet it.

Hopefully, there's a less sinister interpretation of what you saw. If not, good news that it went no further.

Quentin Nokov

King of the Kitties
Registered
Reaction score
If it was an attempt that really is horrible. There are so many times I see mothers walking AHEAD of their babies and it ticks me off so much! They'll be 20-30 feet ahead of them and the kids are just strolling along. It's like 1.) Someone could snatch that kid or 2.) What if that child suddenly thought running out into traffic was a good idea because they saw something shiny in the road. There's quit few shitty mothers where I live. Glad to hear that this woman was good enough to hold her child's hand.

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
I hope the man had kind intentions, but I doubt. The baby wasn't tripping or stuck. She was walking when this guy, who was approaching from ahead, stopped, looked down n tried to hold her hand.

I hope it was an act of kindness.

I saw that guy again today. Turns out he works as a sweeper on the platform.