ESPN: Gay Player Doesn't Shower With Teammates!

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The media must fill their time slots regardless if they have anything newsworthy or even mildly intelligent to say and it is really annoying. Sometimes they make you just long for elevator music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PvBzDlZGs

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I agree with you completely. Sam needs to be allowed to go about his business. He's just one of many cut players now looking for an opportunity to play somewhere else. And ESPN is running down "stories" about him for no real good reason, whatsoever.

Oh, I dunno. To try to erase that abysmal stupidity of asking where Michael Sam showers and with whom?

OK, maybe that's not a good reason. But it's a reason!

Prozyan

Are you one, Herbert?
Registered
Reaction score
The Rams were carrying five defensive ends, it would have been a stretch to take a sixth. Five is already one more than most teams keep.

I like Sam and wish him the best, but he was honestly just decent on a team that was loaded with depth at his position.

Maybe a year or two on the Cowboys practice squad will let him develop into a least a backup.

Last edited:

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
yep. now they have 4 for the better part of the season, unless they held another on the practice squad.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Rams were carrying five defensive ends, it would have been a stretch to take a sixth. Five is already one more than most teams keep.

I like Sam and wish him the best, but he was honestly just decent on a team that was loaded with depth at his position.

yep. now they have 4 for the better part of the season, unless they held another on the practice squad.

Funny thing about "depth" in the NFL.

It don't last.

Wonder if Sam is saying, "How ya like me now?"

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, let's get back on topic here. Clearly, these guys need a shower chaperone to ensure that everyone plays nicely. *zooms over to the stadium to fill out application*

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
ESPN has now interviewed all the Ravens players and determined that none of them are in favor of Rice showering with their wives, either.

But being showered with Rice is traditional!

P.S. I just looked up Rice. Didn't know he was the one who... Oops.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
i started them!

fortunately i had matt stafford and marshawn lynch to pick up the slack.

the rams defense got me a big goose egg in my yahoo league.

Last edited:

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shame he didn't play the same position as Ray Rice. How great would that have been.