Not open for further replies.

houndrat

Pulsating Whatnots Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.houndrat.com
Hey,all!

I am still battling the query beast. Six down and two more to go. I will survive.

Gah,these things are EVIL.

EG,that is EPIC. There is no such thing as too weird!

What SHE said! LOL

Moni, is your avi the guy who played Doyle on Angel Season One? Or someone else????

Moni

Literary vampire Mongering words
Registered
Reaction score
Moni, is your avi the guy who played Doyle on Angel Season One? Or someone else????

Yep! That's Glenn Quinn.....I was watching the opening season of Angel on TNT & got a minor obsession....I thought he was better looking than "I" am!

ETA: I could only wish that it was "someone else"....*SIGH* if Kenny looked like THAT I might not get so easily annoyed with him! LOL~! *SHHHHH Don't tell him I said that! *looks around nervously*

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Ellen Goodlett writes because otherwise she would spend her days plotting to take over the world. She figures that the former would benefit humanity ever so slightly more than the latter (which would be disastrous and involve a lot of cats in government positions). She lives in a town-that’s-close-enough-to-count-as-New-York-City while she saves up spare pocket change to buy her dream house: a German castle on the Rhine. Or a tent on the beach in Hawaii. Whichever comes first.

Too weird? >.>

bwahahahahhahaha :ROFL::ROFL:

that is AWESOME!!! perfect. def. go with that :D

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Mel - I missed being tackle hugged - by a day or so... but loved it anyway! :)

Moni - you are a writing machine. Jealous!

Nicole - hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy all. Writing is going... well slow - but it's going!!

haha...i'm honored that you even saw it and bothered to acknowledge me :) :kiss:

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
I am now officially tweeting.....I never thought I'd see this day!

Hi Melly & NoGuessing!

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
hi moni!

hi ng! sooooo...has anything happened tomorrow that i should know about :D

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
good night all. going to go spend my last hours before the world ends, snuggled in my bed, dreaming about the dystopian stories that are to come.

peace out.

:D

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
good night all. going to go spend my last hours before the world ends, snuggled in my bed, dreaming about the dystopian stories that are to come.

peace out.

Sure! Leave now when I just get to talk to you! I see how you are!:e2paperba you don't wanna know me no more! *sulks*

eventidepress

Registered
Reaction score

peace out.

Dystopian dreams? Hope they aren't too scary!! :)

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Sure! Leave now when I just get to talk to you! I see how you are!:e2paperba you don't wanna know me no more! *sulks*

nope, nothing to do with you :) it's late for me. i got two 4 year olds that will be waking up before 8. have to get a good number of hours of sleep if i'm going to be a nice mommy and not this mommy...:e2teeth:

Dystopian dreams? Hope they aren't too scary!! :)

bring on the scary stuff!!! those are the best kinds! i have a lot of dreams. i love dreaming. the good, the bad and the fugly :D

okay, like for realz...night all :)

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Typos make me laugh! I was trying to write "Geometry" and it came out "Feometry" and I was thinking....what the "F" is "Feometry"....I crack myself up for some reason! Just thought I'd share the insanity...it's much better than enjoying it alone! :D

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
3AM, I'm wide awake and listening to Avril Lavigne.

I am YA, it's why I write it....

ROFL~! Yes...you're good! I can attest to that! Hee hee! (Psst...I PROMISE I'll get everything back to you soon....it's just that these people won't let me end the story yet!)

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Moni, no worries. I'm off for Spring Break tomorrow and really should work on a draft of this other WIP too

On the bright side though.....it's almost done....but it's been almost done for like 2 days now! I meant to have it done on Sunday....or even the latest Monday....but it's not working out like that! UGH! I've been losing steam on it....I guess over 15k words in one day can really suck the life outta ya huh?

Dream Believer

Who Me?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
dreamfreak.webs.com
I've been debating this myself, since I'd have to wait at least 10-20 years to try and sell my series because agents really seem to avoid anything with the word vampire in it right now. I suppose a little money is better than no money at all for this book, and try to get my other books through publishers.

http://www.boiseweekly.com/Cobweb/a...thor-amanda-hocking-possibly-banking-millions

and her profile pick seems really familiar. Have I seen her on here before? It's been so long since I really sat down and scanned the forums.

Last edited:

BlackBriar

Bricoleur
Registered
Reaction score
Didn't write at all yesterday, but I'm grateful. Needed a break. Today, 1.5k and counting. 30k'ish more to go. :D

I can't wait to finish. I've been wanting to work on FR, which is possibly my most unique story idea to date. But I won't allow it until ST is done.

@Moni, how is the finishing going?

@Dream Believer, I site: searched this forum on google, and her named popped up, but always related to stories about her success.

I think it's awesome though.

Moni

Registered
Reaction score
Didn't write at all yesterday, but I'm grateful. Needed a break. Today, 1.5k and counting. 30k'ish more to go. :D

I can't wait to finish. I've been wanting to work on FR, which is possibly my most unique story idea to date. But I won't allow it until ST is done.

@Moni, how is the finishing going?

@Dream Believer, I site: searched this forum on google, and her named popped up, but always related to stories about her success.

I think it's awesome though.

UGH! I think that I need a mojo transfusion STAT....you got any lying around somewhere Cuppa?? For some reason I WANT soooooo badly to finish this thing....but my motivation isn't allowing me to do it! UGH! That & Twitter keeps distracting me....there's SOOOO much to see there! DOUBLE UGH! *SIGH* I've been pecking away at it...only got 3.5k done last night....UCKA! LOL

BlackBriar

Bricoleur
Registered
Reaction score
UGH! I think that I need a mojo transfusion STAT....you got any lying around somewhere Cuppa?? For some reason I WANT soooooo badly to finish this thing....but my motivation isn't allowing me to do it! UGH! That & Twitter keeps distracting me....there's SOOOO much to see there! DOUBLE UGH! *SIGH* I've been pecking away at it...only got 3.5k done last night....UCKA! LOL

Heh, my twitter account is hidden somewhere around here. Lemme find it.

Be careful not to burn yourself out. That is something serious. I say give yourself a day or two for a break. Don't write on your wip at all unless you feel truly inspired. And during that day or two, keep your wip on your mind, basically what you want to happen in the next few chapters. That doesn't mean sit down and think about it, but more musing on it.

That's the only mojo I have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.