Poetry Book Published: Unturned Pages

kborsden

Has a few recurring issues
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I've just self-pubbed my latest offering of Sonnets, Madrigals and Quatorzains through Lulu :)

Unturned Pages

I'll also be releasing several eBook versions in various eReader formats the next few weeks and an online flash flipbook, and making the various editions available through online retailers and outlets.

Whatever the format, 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Gofal, a leading Welsh mental health and wellbeing charity who provide a wide range of services to people with mental health problems, supporting their independence, recovery, health and personal fulfillment. They also lobby to improve mental health policy, practice and legislation, as well as campaigning to increase public awareness and understanding.

Gofal is a registered charity. Registered Charity No: 1000889

The remaining 50% will go toward promotion and further development of other formats for publication.

Please feel free to link back or give the book/journal a mention on your blogs or whatever in support of this charity (if you see fit).

Flash Flipbook available to read online, here.
(there are a few problems with the flipbook in that it doesn't do page count right)

- Paperback available via Amazon
- Paperback available via Lulu
- eBook via Barnes and Noble for Nook
- eBook via Amazon for Kindle

Last edited:

Magdalen

Petulantly Penitent
Registered
Reaction score
Good job, bud! And congrats - may those pages turn, turn, turn for many seasons!

Brandt

give it to me straight
Registered
Reaction score
Nice job bud. My coffee table is now properly dressed.:)

Norman D Gutter

Engineer Sonneteer
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
davidatodd.com
Congrats, Kie. The Preview feature just malfunctioned for me, but I'll get out of IE and try again soon.

NDG

CDSinex

Imagine something clever here.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new book. I used your link to scan the first few poems, excellent.

onestepp

Registered
Reaction score
Happened to take a look at your poetry book, and wishing you good luck with it.

Koschei

eternally screaming
Registered
Reaction score
Nice one! Loving the cover. Best of luck with it.

Perscribo

Pound cake.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.perscribo.com
I am so glad I decided to visit and peruse your posts! Looks positively lovely. I'm going to wait for the hard copy to arrive to read. (I guess I'm old-fashioned that way.)

Perscribo

Pound cake.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.perscribo.com
An inspiring read to accompany our first Southern CA downpour of the year. Richly-dressed melancholy; just the way I like it. Stolen Sky stole my heart. Unworthy of an Epitaph touches at the universal, introvertive poet (that perhaps struggles with musicianship as well?). I also loved your in-depth essay on the Sonnet. You are a master of song in poetic form, Kie.

This is the first of your books that I've read so it was also nice to see a list of all the others, too.

Bravo!

Last edited: