Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:( Don't even know what that is, but pretty sure I'm not going to like getting hit with those...

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
guys, I have had another rough day and it just kept getting worse and worse. Between the girl I've been trying to date telling me today she's moving away and my car battery being dead after work, and the calls being really bad...it's just been ugly all the way around.

So I'm gonna get involved in this nekkid karaoke. sounds good to me!

Any requests?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
The dreams are full of flood images and rising tide images. Erosion and all the damage and carnage that comes from floods and powerful water moving through an area.

This is a universal symbol of emotions. Rising emotions that are buried and not dealt with.

It seems to me that dealing with any of these issues with the people that are effected would just cause more trouble than anything else. And I think part of it is stress about work. I'm looking for another job.

The other imagine is the Son of Satan. The devil usually symbolizes a bad plan or bad idea. I know what that one is, too. I appreciate the warning about that one, though.

A song to relax with.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Wanders through...

:hi:

Heavy dream Ted. I second Soap - I'd write it down, along with your interpretation of it and any other thoughts you have about it. Helps a lot when I have the heavy weird ones.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Write it down not to remember it but to get it out. Brain storm it like you would in grade school even. Delve into it - write down everything you associate with it, even the pros and cons of acting on it differently. Work it, don't just remember it.

I used to have the same dream over and over about once every few weeks when I was a kid - in fact I don't remember ever not having this dream and honestly thought it was a terrifying memory until I was corrected. Last time I had was about 9 years ago. Wrote it all down, everything I thought, felt - both emotionally and tangibly (it was that real) - everything it made me think of. Once I understood it, it stopped. Haven't had it in years.

Last edited:

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Ummm -- Hard to say - I was always 4, always in the same life threatening situation, always unable to help myself and the little action I did take only made things worse, and the only help available was either useless or coldly indifferent and only helped me at the last possible second, then left me.

But I've done the writing down thing for other dreams too.

You don't have to try it. I just thought it might help you.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*dumps emotional baggage at the horror thread's doorstep*

*waits for a newbieque*

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
Um yes! Ta Da! Just for you NF!

*roasts 'shmallows and practices innocent look just in case authority type figures drop by*

Status
Not open for further replies.