Status
Not open for further replies.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't able to go to NYCC but since i had done a hue favor for my sister I was able to rope her into going for me. She was a complete fish out of water but agreed to go.

I had a bunch of pics I wanted to get signed and have to say the artists were so great and helpful to my sister. Andrew Griffith, talked with her about the pic I sent along and how surprised he was at which it was. Yanick Paquette, Eric Talbot, Dario Brizuela all happily signed everything she had.

Kirk Van Wormer talked with her and gave her a discount on the pic she bought since she had to go back several times. He was doing other promotions as well.

Livio Ramondelli had prints for sale and my sister called me but she had no idea what he was talking about as told her who each pic was. I was excited hearing what pics he had and finally she said "You know you're both speaking Greek." He laughed, asked for her phone and talked with me about what pics he had for sale and the upcoming Transformer comics.

I have to say, they were all so great to her. The downstairs of my house is now covered in awesome comic con pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.