Things we are not allowed to do.

MissKris

Is the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristindmiller.com
Amazing Race: I will not open all the clues, replace the letters with bad directions, seal the clue and run.

Spiderwick: I will not mention aloud that griffin tastes like chicken.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Democratic National Convention- I will not scream out "Go Republicans!!" in a lull in any given speech.

I know, a "show" that only comes on once every 4 years, but I couldn't help myself.
Would it maybe be okay to yell out "You Lie!" ???

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
Sherlock Holmes: I will not say, "No shit Sherlock!"

Armageddon: I will not tell the miners turned astronauts that a gravitational slingshot is an inherently zero gee manoeuvre and all the clenched teeth and straining doesn't impress me.

Star Wars: I will not yell, "Eww, dude you're kissing your sister!"

Ghostbusters: I will not cross the streams.

CSI: I will not tell them, "You can't just make up science as you go!"

Any Cop show: I will not tell them, "You can't enhance grainy black and white surveillance camera video so that you can see a man's face in the side-view mirror of that car three blocks away."

Broken Arrow: I will not say, "Just stop monologuing and kill him already." (works for pretty much any James Bond movie too, but happened 3 times in BA)

MarshyMellowness

Registered
Reaction score
Harry Potter;

I will not get into pun wars with the twins. It shall never end well.

I will not get into conversations with Mr. Weasley about Muggle things.

I will not mention to Hermione that she would look amazing with short hair.

I will not let Crookshanks out to eat Pettigrew, no matter how happy it would make the fans.

I will not follow the spiders. No matter how much Hagrid or Harry insists.

I will not steal a wand to charm Harry and Draco with a love spell, then proceed to giggle at the hilarity of the awkwardness after the spell wears off.

Teen Wolf;

I will not drool over Stiles, no matter how much he grins, or flails.

I will not drool over Derek, no matter how much leather he wears, or if he goes shirtless, or if he even looks at me with his damn eyebrows.

I will not drool over Erica, or her legs.

I will not drool over any of the boys or girls, even Isaac when he grins.

I will not shove Jackson into a locker, naked, and leave him there overnight only to let him out during the inbetween class rush. No matter how much he might deserve it.

I will not hide Stiles's bat and make jokes or increasingly dirty puns about him losing it.

I will also not hide Stiles's bat in Derek's room, then dirtily joke or pun about THAT.

I will not ask Lydia, straight-faced or no, if she listens to Screamo now.

I will not ask Boyd to give me a piggyback ride, no matter how tempting.

I will not murder all the bad guys preempitively for hurting Stiles or Derek or Isaac. Even if I have detailed plans written out in a notebook irl.

And lastly, I will not mention to Derek or Stiles just how much homoerotic tension there is when Derek pins Stiles to a wall and is all up in his face.
Or... I might because Stiles would blush and Derek would glare and I love seeing them be dumb.

Last edited: