What song are you listening to

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_zm5c07XU

The denial I've been experiencing during my recent health issues is best exemplified by the "Lucy In The Sky" sequence in the Beatles' movie "Yellow Submarine", and I've decided I'd rather be there than sitting in a doctor's office or some other medical facility every time I fucking turn around.

DarkSongofErrin

Registered
Reaction score
Autologic - Rage against the machine.

I bought rage against the machine XX, the 20th anniversary edition of their self titled album. It comes with a cd of their original demos which this song is on. I'm loving this song at the moment. It's funny though, I could listen to any rage song and could think a band made it today but this song actually sounds dated. Good song though.

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
The Inheritance by The Dear Hunter.

This is one the songs that hits you hard if you've been through the same shit. Tough man...

Kittens Starburst

Registered
Reaction score
De Ushuaia a la Quiaca by Gustavo Santaolalla, on loop - because I can't listen to lyrics when I'm writing (though clearly I can type in forums). It's also one of the few instrumental pieces I can't 'sing' along to in a 'dumdeedumdum' fashion. It would be criminal to ruin such beauty.

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Cemeteries of London by Coldplay.

I actually miss this album. Other Coldplay albums are meh, but this was great.

Vortex Theory

Registered
Reaction score
It's also one of the few instrumental pieces I can't 'sing' along to in a 'dumdeedumdum' fashion. It would be criminal to ruin such beauty.

I've got a coworker who does that constantly, and just happens to know every note of every song that's ever been played on the radio. He thinks nobody can hear him because of all the machinery running in the background, but we can. There's frequently an exchange of pained glances and muted chuckles whenever he doo-dee-doos something particularly epic.

Pendulum - Propane Nightmares (Celldweller Remix)