Where are you? (in your novel)

Ziljon

Tortilla di Patate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.daviddepalo.com
Duncan, Pookie, Sam, Ziljon, Kevin and Mrs. Urban--en route to deliver Sulgon to the King of the World--have just been diverted from the Ninth Layer. They land, stunned, in a shallow marsh of mephitic ooze on Layer Two. Sulgon, in the body of the homunculus, has grown ten times his normal size and, grabbing the wrist of the unconscious Mrs. Urban, lumbers away, dragging her through the slime.

KPfeif

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm going to begin edits on my first novel in a couple months here.

In my brand new WIP, my thusly unnamed female character (an mc yet? perhaps) is having a vision of a demon explaining the end of the world to her on a blasted plain.

amber_grosjean

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amberrigbygrosjean.blogspot.com
Which one? The one I'm rewriting for second review from a publisher..... Emily has just learned that her home is falling apart, destroying itself to set a ghost free, this will open gates to other realms. This is a YA.

My other book....... Joe and Mary Beth are taking a vacation so he can make her happy before he dies, which he is debating whether or not to tell her that he's dying.

I took a break from this one to get my YA rewritten. The publisher did like it so getting a second review might have a better chance of getting accepted for publication. I'm working really hard to make it better than it was before. Some of the elements are defenitly fantasy because houses don't usually destroy themselves. I love twists lol.

Amber

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Fun thread!!

Bet is yelling at Sean, because he went off with another girl while she was away for half a year. And they're both wondering if the plot is going anywhere. ;)

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Zach just interrupted Kevin snorting coke. Zach's getting increasingly sore because his wings need to be yanked into place, but first he has to burn down a seven eleven.

This ms is ridiculous.

OverTheHills&FarAway

McNifico
Registered
Reaction score
Zach just interrupted Kevin snorting coke. Zach's getting increasingly sore because his wings need to be yanked into place, but first he has to burn down a seven eleven.

This ms is ridiculous.

Well I for one am REALLY looking forward to reading it.

Monty just stole Action #1. Ansel just found out. Now Ansel is like, dude. That is one expensive comic book. (Edits. He did this over a year ago.)

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Tia was just being told off for wanting to keep the kid who looks like (& essentially is) her dead brother. She accidently constructed him the last time she went to Heaven, & now he's disappearing, & her mentor is telling her that if she really thinks he has a soul, she should take him back to Heaven before he disappears into non-existence.

This scene actually is two chapters back, but I had to rework some information into it to make the next scene work, so I thought I'd fix it now.

glassquill

RB's favourite chewtoy
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to play too, please. :D

At the present moment, Aleanna is discovering that you really should be careful of whom you sleep with. Spending the night with a stranger can lead to all sorts of trouble. :tongue

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd like to play too, please. :D

At the present moment, Aleanna is discovering that you really should be careful of whom you sleep with. Spending the night with a stranger can lead to all sorts of trouble. :tongue

One of my character, General Tarazona discovered that in the bad way; when he woke up he was in one of the dungeons of La Vigilancia Nacional, because of the assassination of Colonel Sucre, the former president of his country

And no, he was no longer Minister of Internal Affairs

ChimeraCreative

Been there, Done that.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm starting a new story. Gonna get some wet and slippery demon pregnancy happening. I might have to write this one from under a tarp. ^_^

-An

Xx|e|ph|e|me|r|al|xX

Bored Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Whisper--Michel, Angel, Michel's three kids (Clay, Val, and Wes), and the nanny, Geneva, are in a vampyre-driven cab heading into the vampyre band's territory, where they plan on staying until they can find Alfie and Symph, who have been kidnapped by the hunters (basically police who aren't police--eh...bounty hunters specifically for "rogue"--AKA, non-band member--vampyres). The hunters tried to take Michel's kids, as well, so they find they're not safe anywhere. So, into the band they go.

Epsilon--Nathan and his grandpa, James, are heading home after nearly running Epsilon over. Epsi is now scared crap-less and curled up in the back seat.

Language of Music--Michael and Amy just went back to bed after being shocked/spooked out of their mind by blaring music. the next morning they'll decide to separate work and family, perhaps move or leave, but Grace will tell them it's not such a good idea. They still separate work and family and move their work to a different studio, only to walk in on more creepy blaring music...

All the others...I wanna start them. :tongue

Atlantis

Registered
Reaction score
Dylan's fallen over on the floor and knocked himself out and is now having an hallucination of him speaking to Iapetus, the dormant side of his personality, who is talking to him from out of a mirror in an effort to convince him to accept his fate.

similan

Registered
Reaction score
Young Danny Boyle asks a nurse who approches him if she's his angel. The door behind him opens and a hand whisks him inside as he mouths to her, please, my angel, take me away...

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
Jay just picked up some weapons. He is now walking around the city with a Glock and a Browning pistol in a Wiggles backpack (the dealer had a sense of humour).

JJ

ccarver30

Nicole Castro
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Clay is starting to realize his feelings for Alyssa are not appropriate. He is also trying to protect her from someone that hates him (they recently became friends).

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
Is Clay a popular name now?

I ask because XXkhftdfklujtfXX had the same name in her post above.

JJ

Spiny Norman

Registered
Reaction score
Website
shufflingandmuttering.blogspot.com
Right now? Finished, rereading and re-editing and just combing out the chunks.

In the process of that, Finny was just offered cocaine by his friend's divorce lawyer in the bathroom of his other friend's wedding rehearsal. He's pretty concerned.