Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Boys are dumb.

Did they not know what they were eating? ... Wait. Of course the knew. That's why they ate it, wasn't it?

Idiots.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Then why'd you complain so much when I chased you with the chainsaw? All day long, whine, whine, whine about how the "creepy guy" was "trying to kill you." Sheesh! Talk about dramatic!

Well, see, I wasn't so much running as hopping, due to the duct tape, and I don't like hopping so much. Not to mention that duct tape chafes.

On another subject --

HAGGIS! That sexually-harassing, pip-obsessed, jack-booted battery has totally taken over the newbie pub again! The noobs are totally terrified and weeping and hysterical (or at least, someone besides me actually noticed Jed's name was gone). cray is out of control and must be STOPPED! PERMANENTLY!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Well, see, I wasn't so much running as hopping, due to the duct tape, and I don't like hopping so much. Not to mention that duct tape chafes.

On another subject --

HAGGIS! That sexually-harassing, pip-obsessed, jack-booted battery has totally taken over the newbie pub again! The noobs are totally terrified and weeping and hysterical (or at least, someone besides me actually noticed Jed's name was gone). cray is out of control and must be STOPPED! PERMANENTLY!
I have attended to that in a--how shall I say it--slightly different way. :evil

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I have attended to that in a--how shall I say it--slightly different way. :evil

Hmmmm... he's still a battery... but I know you've done something fabulously evil to him...

brb

*leaves to scour forum to figure out what dire scourge has been righteously inflicted upon cray*

ETA:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I guessed it in one!

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
By the way, does AW have an "hysterically running amok" emoticon? Because we totally need one. (or at least, I do, for those occasions when I choose to hysterically run amok).

Status
Not open for further replies.