Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Back from the hospital, and the verdict: not a damned thing. Another test, another "we're not sure" result.

Sarah's a little dopey, so I sent her to bed. She'll be crashing until the last of the anesthesia wears off.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
Well I'm going to be taking a fairly long recess this evening to totally absorb myself in awesome television, so I'll see you fine people in several hours. Ta-ta.

Briony-zisaya

Punctuation and I don't get along
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome news cobra!!!!:D

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or jump up and down for joy. Hubby surprised me with a new laptop today!!

*runs around screaming*

I'm off to write :D :D :D :D

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good afternoon Cantina! Just got back from an afternoon out. I visited the Aviary with my mom, cousin, and the two boys next door. I love that place. Got some awesome picture too.

Good morning, writers. Is there writing going on today?
There will be, now that I'm home.

I wrote 5,000 words today. Hope to get more tomorrow, but right now I'm going to bed. Mwah!
:Wha:

How do people write that much in one day? I'm lucky to get 1000 words tops.

Today, it's 15 degrees warmer than it was this weekend. Feels like spring, y'all.
Same here. We had a snow storm on Friday and now it's almost 60 F outside.

Signed with an agent yesterday.
smbmhighfive.jpg

Awesome news CM!

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Listen up. You have to see this awesomesauce animation my friend showed me. It's freaking glorious. CLICK IT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

:D

ION, Noooooo! I have been informed there is one more PTSD video. Back to PSA Self-Help Hell next Tuesday. Luckily, it's 100% confirmed that that one is the last one, and it's 20 minutes shorter than the previous four.

IOON, Halifax writers' group meets tomorrow. I'm super excited even though my submission for this month was terribad. It's just always a really fun time and I get to read such great pieces and get such helpful feedback and all I have to do in return is crit all the things

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WAY TO ROCK AN AGENT'S WORLD, COBRA!!!

Now details. Spillz them.

Back from the hospital, and the verdict: not a damned thing. Another test, another "we're not sure" result.

Sarah's a little dopey, so I sent her to bed. She'll be crashing until the last of the anesthesia wears off.

Ask about vitamin B. It can create gi issues and be hard to detect. Not sure her symptoms match, so ask the docs

cameomac

Geek girl since 1977
Registered
Reaction score
SO... I'm helping my oldest with his homework, and he needs a few antonyms...

...for omelet and souvenir.

I thought about telling him to use the word alcohol as an antonym for souvenir (one you buy to remember, the other you buy to forget) but I don't think his teachers would appreciate it.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is a strange assignment?

Matty C.

Lost in the Ninth Sector
Registered
Reaction score

That sucks. Sorry to hear that, Jallenecs. :(

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
That is... How did... I don't... What the... How on Earth did you read it all?!

More importantly, did you bookmark the naughty bits?

ION, great news. NOT. According to the weather service, they're threatening a storm here on this side of the mountains before the weekend. It'll be the usual rain and cold and threatened snow and ice. But most worrying to me, with 60mph winds. That means trees down, power outages, fun for the whole family.

If I disappear, you'll know what happened.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That is... How did... I don't... What the... How on Earth did you read it all?!

10trackers used MAGNIFICENCE. It was SUPER EFFECTIVE! :D

More importantly, did you bookmark the naughty bits?

:Wha: You are asking me this? The paragon of Cantina virtue? I would never! :mad:

(I'll PM ya with the links.)

ION, great news. NOT. According to the weather service, they're threatening a storm here on this side of the mountains before the weekend. It'll be the usual rain and cold and threatened snow and ice. But most worrying to me, with 60mph winds. That means trees down, power outages, fun for the whole family.

Ew. Be careful!

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score

:Hug2:

If you disappear, we'll send a rescue party. :)

ION: Is it slightly odd that I audibly cheered at the discovery of gay characters in Downton Abbey? It feels like it should be an odd thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.