XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Vacuum cleaners as an offensive weapon? Please elaborate for someone lacking the appropriate imagination *Looks at Bos* Education required please.

if it's a Shop Vac, then he's using it to clean up the evidence, so those annoying CSI guys can't track him down.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Cobra! Missed ya. Thanks for collecting all the laughs and giving them back in one dose. I sniggered for several minutes. Quietly, I didn't want to wake anybody up.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Vacuum cleaners as an offensive weapon? Please elaborate for someone lacking the appropriate imagination *Looks at Bos* Education required please.

I have no clue, myself. I figure that if I ever figure that one out I'll either be locked up or a best seller.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

What else do you think the "wet" switch on the wet/dry vac is for?

:evil

And it's not just handy for clean up.

ETA: You really want to know my thoughts, I'll rep you... but reminders, I also hang out with/write for the Horror peeps. Trust me, vacuums have uses.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I feel some of these may be in the wrong order :Wha:
Agreed. I thought the Ow! was too high up.

if it's a Shop Vac, then he's using it to clean up the evidence, so those annoying CSI guys can't track him down.
Something to add to the investigator handbook. Always check the vac.

What else do you think the "wet" switch on the wet/dry vac is for?

And it's not just handy for clean up.

Trust me, vacuums have uses.
That's what 'wet work' involves! Now I've worked out a use myself. I am eating lunch and have managed to gross myself out.

Note: do not eat in cantina.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
My day went from good to bad to wonderful.

everything started out fine. Felt like writing, plenty of energy, fine and dandy. then my mother has an episode, and that ruined it. Alzheimer's is a cruel cruel disease, and it breaks my heart to watch her suffering.

So Mom's episode ruined the afternoon for me. I'm sitting here moping and trying to figure out how to fix things (and knowing all the time that I can't) when my nieces get home from school. I'm babysitting, as usual, so no surprises.

Except my girls and my youngest boy are here, and apparently sick of the gloom around the house. What started out as a half-serious argument about the merits of Glee turned into ... well, riot would imply that it wasn't fun, but horseplay doesn't quite cover it. All I know is that it was five kids being very loud and very silly and I laughed my butt off. How can anybody be sad in the face of that?

Children, no matter their age, are wonderful.

Some of my best memories of the kids are when I was feeling down and they started in on something silly. Chaos and fun ensued.
Glad they made your day better hon. Hugs

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Feel free to make suggestions or alter the order of the list. It needs more work. I won't tell you how quickly I made it.

You may notice that I failed to put the "Oh, SHIT!" level in as well.

Now, I really need to go to bed.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll take you a picture shall I?

That would be lovely.

When I lived in North Carolina, there was a wonderful shop just down the road that not only catered to hobbycrafts, but also had a huge RPG board-gaming area. I took CobraMrsFit there once to watch a tourney complete with figurines and it blew her mind.

Ah, good times.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cobra! Hai! :D

oh-hi.jpg

:D

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
If it is the apoxyclips you need to be worried. The z-folk tend to take the most direct path. That would mean in this case through the floor. Neighbors would use the stairs or the fire escpe.

Just in case...

Look out the window, do you see dark impenetrable clouds in the sky and/or columns of smoke rising from various parts of the city and/or unusually abandoned streets in front of your building?

If the answer was "yes" to any of the above you should do the following:

1. come back and post here immediately so the rest of us can get a head start.

2. Pack up your belongings and flee the city.

3. Find a twelve year old girl to hang out with, they always seem to survive.

this is why my apt is so dangerous - the only thing I can see is courtyard.... surrounded by buildings. Can't hardly see the sky. At least I'm on the ground floor.

Morning guys.

I haz a sick stomach :(

sorry - been there, done that, bought the overpriced tshirt. *hugs*

:e2bouncey This is exactly how I'm feeling write now. Maybe I need to sleep.

First I need to make sure I have removed all unnecessary "there"s from my manuscript. I still have a couple left. Less than 10 now.

I bet you find 20 more next pass. I am basing this on my own editing experiences.

I'm back at work - barely. After two days off lsat week, I overslept this morning. Glad the boss is on vacation.

GreenEpic

...because you don't know yourself
Registered
Reaction score
My sister is coming into town on Thursday--not Kricket, the twin--and I feel the sickness coming on.

Get up, come on get down with the sickness?
for the Disturbed fans out there...

The boyfriend got sent home from his job because he's sick, so I know I'm next. Damn this weak body of mine.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I keep meaning to say - 103 words so far.

Sign in my local coffee shop - Large sausage buns

Sign in deli two shops along from coffee shop - Roasties and wedges - which thanks to too much cantina exposure I keep reading as - Roasties and wedgies

I blame you, yes, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.