aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Waves at Kricket, Fen, 10s and Sian

:hi:

I agree, for this kind of the thing the interwebz is awesome.

No writing yet, but I have painted part of my understairs cupboard.

I should write 'procrastination for beginners' eh? By the looks of this I am going to get the house decorated and my garden sorted.

Talking of garden - my carrots, they grow!!!

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I've woken up with a MASSIVE headache, makes me want to bang my head against a wall or something. Third headache this week. Impossible to write; just enough strength to ride it out.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for carrots, boo for headaches.

Dempsey is the keeper of the Secret Santa, though someone can volunteer for the mass organizing work. Though totally different, we do of course have the SFF Challenges which also is a fun community event (onedayleftforprompts coughcough)

:)

So PM Dempsey and ask if you wish... I dunno if I can handle a summer santa and the challenges.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
My excuse is that I wasn't entirely awake so my brain forgot the challenge. I need ...something.

Yay for carrots and boo for a lack of writing, but my other excuse is that I was helping to improve our economy by sorting out free logs from next door. They are chopping trees and so we were hauling wood. Astute persons will notice that we got the easy end of the deal. They are chopping by hand, bow saw and axe. If I had a pound for every time I heard the guy start a sentence with 'If I had a chainsaw...' I would be able to buy the entire contents of a well known interweb bookstore.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I've woken up with a MASSIVE headache, makes me want to bang my head against a wall or something. Third headache this week. Impossible to write; just enough strength to ride it out.

Boo headaches suck. And so not a good way to wake up.

So I figured out a way to work on my edits while I feed Baby Kricket. I can now get something productive done in the wee hours of the morning. I is excited. :D

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
Good news: as of right now, the only thing wrong with there being a screw loose in my jaw is the swelling it's causing. The bone itself is fine, as the plates aren't really necessary six years after the fracture's healed.

Bad news: the swelling has blocked a carotid duct, one of those things in your mouth that secretes saliva. There's a possibility there may be a stone in the duct as well, but it was too painful for the doctor to feel around to confirm. If I'm not better by the time I get back from dogsitting on the 10th, it's off to the ear nose & throat surgeon.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Poor eye. Maybe it needs sparkles. OF DOOM.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
I'm fostering kittens for a few weeks until they're old enough to get snipped and adopted out.

A friend just fostered puppies. She said it was the best way to get over puppy fever -- at the same time it was awesome. House full of adorable for several weeks.

Looking forward to the pictures of tiny kitten cuteness!

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
How nice! But I'll bet it has to be hard to let them go after fostering them. :(

This will be my first time fostering...

I do have two fabulously personable Burmese cats who take up much of my time, I'm thinking giving back the kittens so they can fine their forever-homes will be fine.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hope thats internet only snow and not Alaska snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.