Reformatting my Novel/Comic Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuro

I'm Batman
Registered
Reaction score
First off I had a hard time deciding where to stick this thread as it could fit in a lot of places, so if a mod feels it would be better of in another part of the forum feel free to move it.

So as the title says I'm writing a Novel/Comic hybrid. It was a project that was developed as a comic book miniseries. (Although it wasn't that small, by mini I mean it was not intended to be ongoing). So it went by a month by manner with each issue having its own story (like any other comic book) with it serving up a small (or sometimes not so small) piece of information that drives the larger plot forward. And then there would have been a few major events that would have pushed the plot significantly forward.

Anyways my long winded point is that the formatting doesn't work for a traditional novel. So I'm going to have to do one of two things.
1)Find a format
2)Rewrite the plot

Does anyone have any ideas? I would rather not do number two (and now that I write that it sounds bad).

Oh and sorry for the messy way of relaying information, this is what it's like being inside my brain.

Debbie V

Mentoring Myself and Others
Registered
Reaction score
Graphic novels are formatted like comics but novel length. You could also make a compilation of your comics, no changes needed.

Not sure if that's the sort of response you're looking for though.

Status
Not open for further replies.