AWers On Facebook

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
As there isn't a dedicated thread, this is for everyone who wants to add their Facebook links. There are already a few up, though they tend to devolve into chatter - I ask for you to add the links here, and leave the conversations about Facebook for other threads.

In addition, these threads may be of use to you:

AWers On Facebook

Facebook - A Good Place To Meet Other Writers

Other threads will be added to the top of this list when I find them.

Saima

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! Mine is also in my signature. Thanks for approving me at the Water Cooler.

Reactions: RonKeely

Adobedragon

Registered
Reaction score
My newly minted fan page:

P. Kirby

My personal page is where I like to follow other writers. Patricia Kirby (That link may not work unless you're logged into FB, because of my privacy settings.)

narnia

Registered
Reaction score
I am on FB as Jayne Belmont. Not sure how to post a link, sorry. But if you friend me just let me know you're a fellow AW'er and I will be happy to be yer pal!

rescuecatsrule

Registered
Reaction score
Website
volunteers.freeforums.org
I'm on FB as Emma Eyers (don't put any writing on there though - hardly use it so if you request to be my friend expect to wait for several months for a response). Also I only approve friend requests from people I actually know in real life - sorry but that's the way I am.

Last edited:

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
Last edited:

juniper

Always curious.
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure how to do the fan page thing. I have some writer friends who have an "author" page up as well as their personal one. Their fan pages are called something like

Aaaa Bbbbb, Author

But they write under their real names. And they have books out (self pub or epub/pod model).

I blog under a mashup of my real name (katjuniper.com) and don't have anything published so have no idea of what to make my fb page. I have a twitter katjuniper account but don't use it.

Should I make a FB "kat juniper, author" page? On the assumption that someday I'll be published (in some format) and then I'll need it?

Seems a bit presumptuous, right now. :Shrug: