March Blog Chain

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! I'll get those to posts linked.

Layla- Your up next! Please have your post up by Tuesday March 17 at midnight (pst).

Thank you everyone for keeping this going!!

Start thinking themes for next month!! :D

Layla Lawlor

Registered
Reaction score
I think I'm going to need an extra day on this! (Though I sincerely hate to miss the perfection of posting on St. Patrick's Day, given the theme ...) I got back last night but I've only had a chance to start my post. Is it okay if I finish and post tomorrow?

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! I'll go read later tonight. Sorry I am MIA so much this month.
LeighAnderson you are up next. Please have your post up Friday! At midnight (PST)

Thanks!!!

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
LeighAnderson - I bumped you to the end of the chain. Please post your post and I'll get the link added.

Sudo_One, you are up next! Please have your post up by Midnight Monday March 23.

Thank you!!

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome! Sudo_One thank you.

RAstarlight - Please have your post up by Wednesday March 25th.

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
WerbyG, Aheila -

If you could have your posts up and ready the 27th and 29th respectively?

Can't wait to read all of the posts. :D

WerbyG

Wandering aimlessly in the slush...
Registered
Reaction score
Yes indeed :) Though my 27th is a day ahead of US and a day (ish) behind UK, so ballpark and I'll go for my 27th :D

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
If you haven't, hop on over to the message for the April blog chain and sign up!

The theme is still being discussed.

Angyl78

Sudo_One

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sudoone.wordpress.com
Hi, just going back to update my piece and put others links in. The link to mine is wrong on the first page of the thread if anyone else is copying and pasting.

Layla Lawlor

Registered
Reaction score
Angyl78 - I think the issue with the links on the first page of the thread might be that you're copy-pasting from the wrong place, perhaps? When people put links into a forum post, it truncates them (probably an anti-spam thing), so if you copy-paste the link text directly from the forum, you'll get a link that doesn't work, because the majority of the link has been replaced by a "...." in the middle of it. You'll need to click on the link and then go to the address bar and copy from that, in order to get a working link.

(Does that make sense?)

... And the reason why I know this is because I discovered it when I was making my own link list for my post. :D Which, incidentally, I should go update to get everyone's links in there! Sooooo behind on reading, aaiiieeee.

Angyl78

Registered
Reaction score
Angyl78 - I think the issue with the links on the first page of the thread might be that you're copy-pasting from the wrong place, perhaps? When people put links into a forum post, it truncates them (probably an anti-spam thing), so if you copy-paste the link text directly from the forum, you'll get a link that doesn't work, because the majority of the link has been replaced by a "...." in the middle of it. You'll need to click on the link and then go to the address bar and copy from that, in order to get a working link.

(Does that make sense?)

... And the reason why I know this is because I discovered it when I was making my own link list for my post. :D Which, incidentally, I should go update to get everyone's links in there! Sooooo behind on reading, aaiiieeee.

Well bugger. Yep. I'll get that correct next month. Thanks Layla!!!

Is everyone joining next month?

WerbyG

Wandering aimlessly in the slush...
Registered
Reaction score
Not me for this one: I have weddings and a birthday and a book coming up to be published, so I'm pretty swamped! I'll have a go again in a month or two :) I've enjoyed being part of this one though! Thanks for having me :)