WRITING MOTIVATION VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cockneyjay

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I always get motivated by the video's online when it comes to working out and going for a job interview etc. I always wanted for there to be a writing motivation video online but could never find one so... I just made a writing motivation video. :)

I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJM7FpnPGYc

Cockneyjay

Last edited:

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
I've never needed motivation to write. I enjoy spending my time writing. I want to write more than I want to do anything else with the five hours per day I set aside for writing. For me, motivation to write is like telling a teen he needs motivation play a favorite video game.

But I can see where this video would inspire many to sit down and write. I don't know how long such motivation would last, but this is a very well made video, and should do the trick for many.

Kudra

Back and on track
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TheInternationalFreelancer.com
I heard a very interesting theory last night about motivation, which is that motivation is great for that push you need to get started, but you need to create systems for continuing to stay on that path. So the video might help you get motivated enough to write right this very minute, but while you're motivated, also make sure to work out a schedule for when you're next going to do it and how often and then, and this is key, stick to it. Way more effective than the motivation that lasts for a day and then is lost forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.