Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Lol. Feel the love!

StarryEyes

Registered
Reaction score
Today I love my heater. It's bitterly cold and windy outside but my beloved heater keeps it all at bay. It's one of my most prized possessions :D

Dennis E. Taylor

Get it off! It burns!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Today I love that I sent out my first query on my first novel (I was going to say fiction novel just to piss people off, but this is a positive thread :D ).

It's a low-probability agent, but they rep (or used to rep) two of the authors who've been my major inspiration, so I figured what the hey.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Today I love seeing Pamplemousse's avatar, because I was there on that spot a few weeks ago and it brings back joyous memories!!!

And today I love that I am heading to Old Quebec City for the long weekend Labour Day Holiday!!!! (-:

Zilge

Registered
Reaction score
Today I love cake. I love cake today. :)

AliceWrites

Writing jazz
Registered
Reaction score
Today I love ... my new running shoes!!

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Today I love the fact that my computer still works although it's been overheating as of late which means I'll have to buy a new one soon. I also love being on Facebook--ya, really--as I can connect with and learn from established authors. And they have helped me immensely. I don't even mind that I get around fifty messages a day from the groups I belong to. I can deal with that.

I could also happily deal with selling a million copies of Catnip, but that's out of my hands and in the hands of the readers.:D