Song of the sea

laazy

Epic procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone here seen it? One of the most beautiful (and underrated) animated movies I've ever seen.

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
We just got the blu-ray the other day (it never played in a theater around here). It's a lovely movie. Have you seen "The Secret of Kells" by the same group?

laazy

Epic procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
I have indeed, love that one just as much. They are truly special movies, haven't seen anything like them.

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
I have indeed, love that one just as much. They are truly special movies, haven't seen anything like them.

Agreed. Exquisite animation, and beautifully written characters. Ben is such a realistic child, right down to how he reacts to an extreme situation. (I don't want to post spoilers!)

I only wish they could make them more quickly. :)

lizo27

Speshul snowflake
Registered
Reaction score
I would love to see them do an adaptation of The Hounds of the Morrigan. They could do it so well!

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Just found this film on DVD recently. Had to pick it up since it was about Irish/Scottish mythology. I did pick up The Book of Kells but I'm not sure if I still have it or got rid of it in a frenzied purge.

kdaniel171

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
It's very beautiful, vivid and touching. True work of art, and I especially love music there.