Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I should post some of my sermons. We used to have a group on FB where I posted them. It was a lot of fun. Since we're a polygamous doomsday cult, and our saints are alcohol and archangels are drugs, the sermons were always interesting. And the Branch Tedian parties were always legendary because once we put on the goat leggings and did the goat dance around the bonfire it would always get kinda crazy.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I should post some of my sermons. We used to have a group on FB where I posted them. It was a lot of fun. Since we're a polygamous doomsday cult, and our saints are alcohol and archangels are drugs, the sermons were always interesting. And the Branch Tedian parties were always legendary because once we put on the goat leggings and did the goat dance around the bonfire it would always get kinda crazy.

Well.....I'm a Wiccan-Catholic who has started to believe that Thor is Jesus' older brother. So since Thor drives a goat cart, and Jesus turned water into wine and Benjamin Franklin said that God created beer because he wants us to be happy.....

.....preach on brother Ted.

You'll know when you get into heresy because we'll have an inquisition and a barbecue.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL:

Not as long as there is spare change on the floor.
*drops a quarter*

oops.

***looks at 3 inches of ooze on the floor***

good luck with that.

NOW:

What is it about 'in drowned r'lyth dead Ctulhu lies dreaming' that people just don't understand.

1)Don't [spit] throw bodily waste into the wind.
2)Don't cross Chuck Norris
3)Don't awaken/release psychotic demi-gods that all of the powers in the universe combined, struggled to mearly imprison and render impotent just because you are curious about something.

preach on brother ted***

(***I would have added the honorfic 'ius' to the end of your name, ted, but the congregation might have misunderstood and gone to sleep)

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where do I tithe?

For the "get Cella to bend over fund that gets promptly thrown into the 3 inch deep ooze"

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Drops last roll of candian pennies into the golden chalice ... Draws rainbow on front of bar .. Tells Cella it's a pot of gold.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I tell cella that the men's urinal is a pot of gold.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I just read: news, rumors, & msn in the same sentence.

:Shrug:

Now I have a PD kinda feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies.