Royalty for a Week, and Shameless The Rest of The Time (Volume IV)

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
*grumble* this day has LONG written all over it. I need to get groceries, then I need to drive MIL on an errand.
The only thing that's good is that it's Friday. :Shrug:
pancakes_with_eggs_and_bacon_with_syrup_being_poured_42-16568664_zps0b2229ae.jpg

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
* writes happy texts to Ambrosia *
Thank you, Prince Porter. :)

Coffee? Sounds like you could use yours with a shot of something stronger. Yeesh. What a way to get woke up in the morning. :(
Oh, I actually got woken up much earlier than that by rats gnawing in the walls and then my dog making me get up to let her outside because I was up pounding on the walls to make the rats stop. But I had gone back to bed to get more sleep. And then he woke me up. Jerk.

*grumble* this day has LONG written all over it. I need to get groceries, then I need to drive MIL on an errand.
The only thing that's good is that it's Friday. :Shrug:
pancakes_with_eggs_and_bacon_with_syrup_being_poured_42-16568664_zps0b2229ae.jpg
Well, and that breakfast. That breakfast is good too. :)

I hope your day is less long than you think it will be, Princess Mary. :Hug2:

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Oh, I actually got woken up much earlier than that by rats gnawing in the walls and then my dog making me get up to let her outside because I was up pounding on the walls to make the rats stop. But I had gone back to bed to get more sleep. And then he woke me up. Jerk.

Flamethrower. You need one.

You're a beautiful person, Duchess. Much too wonderful to be Shrek.

Sure, you've got the donkey (moose) sidekick and all, but I just can't see this as a fit for you.

I hope you light a fire so big it can be seen from space.

Ona Mission

A Bit Squirrelly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
onanewmission.wordpress.com
Greetings Royals and those who have admitted to missing me. Sorry about that. My alter-ego has been wasting time blogging and doing various work/life related tasks. The fool.

As for the Ona part of me, well, she was contacted by GB who had apparently read my conversation with Princess NF and wondered why I hadn't given him a shot. So I did. And let me tell you...well, a lady never tells. So let me tell you...:roll:...

*ahem*

Princess NF, I found him rather boring and he's still alive. So if you'd like to take over, I'll be happy to send him down to the cellar whenever you're ready.

LadyV

Tree Hugger
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening Royals!

I didn't even realize I wasn't present yesterday. It was a long week. At least I ended it on a positive note. Work was actually easy. Biking was enjoyable. And tomorrow, I'm going to the air show. I only wish I could get the entire weekend off.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Eh, yanno they're just not the same after you get a hold of them, My Queen. I think I'll pass, too tired and drunk to deal with him anyway. :Shrug: But I appreciate you thinking of me. :D

Duchess Ambrosia, I hope your day got a whole lot better after such a crappy start. :Hug2:

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
*shoves Prince Porter out the door*

I'm weary but I got everything accomplished today which is a good thing. Groceries are outrageous!

:Soapbox:

Ona Mission

A Bit Squirrelly
Registered
Reaction score
Website
onanewmission.wordpress.com
*kicks Jorsh*

Morning Royals.

*pries coffee cup from Prince Ted's death grip...mainly because I know better than to challenge Duchess A, and Teddy's easily swayed with the right amount of skin..or any amount of skin.*

*sips coffee*

Lovely. Fare thee well!

*glides back to chambers*

Duchessmary

Where I want to be
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning, Your Majesty and royals. The sun is shining, and every lawn mower within a 3 mile radius is going. *sigh*

tumblr_kwry4v4Snm1qzqeu6o1_500_zps253eb0c5.jpg

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com

*pries coffee cup from Prince Ted's death grip...mainly because I know better than to challenge Duchess A, and Teddy's easily swayed with the right amount of skin..or any amount of skin.*

I am putty in your hands. Well, at first, anyways.