Not open for further replies.

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Sorry I've been lax about posting prompts. I was otherwise delayed by thigs that shall not be named.

Speaking of which - that's this month's prompt. How did that happen? Talk about koinkidinks...

So, there it is. This month's prompt is all about something, anything, that shall not be named.

It's unspeakably evil (no, it's not a politician or lawyer from any side of the fence), so intolerable to humans that they literally cannot name it. It's so utterly devastating, so alien, so repulsive, so damning to human psyches that they are left speechless, gibbering in fear, or murderously intent upon its utter and complete elimination from this universe. It rose from the swamps or a lab or came trickling down from the stars or slithered out of its mothers putrid loins. It doesn't belong here. It's not from around these parts or, least ways, it shouldn't be.

Give us around 3 thousand words. Post your piece down in the subs forum for critiquing, and let us know where it is here.

Mods, could y'll make this sticky when ya' gits aroun' t' it?

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is about cray, isn't it?

Talk about hideous....

I could say something about pots and kettles....but I won't. :D

Y'know, it's been awhile since I tried something like this. May have to give it a go, if the machinery hasn't rusted to dust by now.

*wanders away, thinking*

Status
Not open for further replies.