Question on Revise and Resubmit

buckeyegirl

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just recently received very detailed feedback from an agent after reading my full manuscript. She offered me the opportunity to revise and resubmit if the points she made resonated with me. Not only did they resonate with me, but I know implementing her feedback will make my manuscript better.

However, I still have several unanswered queries out there (as well as a full), and today I received another full request. Is it okay to tell the agent that I am revising the manuscript based on another agent's feedback and ask if she would like to see the revised manuscript when it's ready? Or should I send the MS as is even though in my heart I know the revision will make it better?

I really appreciate your advice!

WeaselFire

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Send the full one now. As long as you don't have a contract or exclusive, there's no reason not to.

While it's out, revise the manuscript for the first agent. My guess is the second may note similar issues.

Jeff

Becca C.

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, send the requested full. Work on the revisions behind the scenes. Keep copies of the original manuscript, of course.