Kindle Direct help number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nealraisman

tenured at Mammon U
Registered
Reaction score
For some reason Kindle Direct has not let me sign into my account and I need to find out why. But, I can't get to the number to call because it won't let me sign in. Can someone please supply the kindle direct telephone number? Thanks

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
The contact us section is an email form, rather than a list of phone numbers. What error are you getting when you try to sign in? It might be someone's had that issue and knows what to do.

nealraisman

tenured at Mammon U
Registered
Reaction score
When I try to sign in I put in my email address and password and it just refreshes the page and asks for user name and password again.

M. H. Lee

Registered
Reaction score
My log in process with them changed about a month ago. I log in with user name and password and then get a page that has the sign in button on the top right and I have to click on that link to actually get into my account. But sounds like what's happening to you is different.

Have you tried a different browser type? I use Mozilla whenever I have a weird log-in issue on a site. (My default is IE because I'm weird.) Usually it's a pop-up that I'm not seeing or some weird something or other that needs to run and my IE settings won't allow it.

nealraisman

tenured at Mammon U
Registered
Reaction score
I tried using IE and got to sign in but when I tried to go to my account, it went nowhere. This is very frustrating.

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
If clearing your cache and other browsers doesn't help, trying a computer at another location might (sometimes it's because of something like your virus software is over-zealous or your network has blocked those pages).

If it's definitely the account rather than anything else, you could sign up a temporary account and use that to contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.