Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club (Volume IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
At least you're getting a winter. It's going to be over 80°F degrees all week (that's 26.6+°C). No clouds, no rain.

- we're not even going to get Spring this year, I think it's just going to race right into Summer.

Everyone growls at me for this, but no cold means the bug-count will just soar ... and no rain means that we'll start having fire-danger warnings early this year. Wild fires will abound. :(

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
(Psst. A big ol' "D'aw, thanks!" to all the kind people who congratulated me, both here and via reppie. Y'all are such sweeties! :) **huggles everyone**)

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard that the water tables are getting dangerously low out there and there's serious danger of drought this summer. Top it off with an expected El Nino cycle, and it's not going to be fun.

Still, I wish Mother Nature would take some of this crap and dump it on you guys, like she's supposed to. Seriously, I'm sure most of us on this side of the Mississippi are in full agreement there.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard that the water tables are getting dangerously low out there and there's serious danger of drought this summer. Top it off with an expected El Nino cycle, and it's not going to be fun.

Still, I wish Mother Nature would take some of this crap and dump it on you guys, like she's supposed to. Seriously, I'm sure most of us on this side of the Mississippi are in full agreement there.

Interesting. Hopefully it is an El Nino cycle -- we got soaked and so did Mexico the last time it was El Nino. :) *crosses fingers*

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's hoping!

OTOH, we've actually had a cold enough winter for once that it's killed off the nasty parasite-carrying bugs, so our dogs aren't at year-round risk. Not to say we're not still giving them their meds, but if we miss a week, it's not a heart-stopper.

We've had so much snow that a couple of cities around here (not mine, but the ones next door) have run out of salt, so travel's heavily restricted until they can get more. Joy joy. Good thing that I can walk to work.

Wicked

Outcast Rogue
Registered
Reaction score
happy-valentine-191.GIF

Jett.

House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut
Registered
Reaction score
REP?! rep?! rep!? rep!? rep!?

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Del, you gonna bring the flashlights too -- you know so when the echo breaks all the lights we can huddle round you and share more reppies ;)

Jett.

House: RumNcoke; Sigil: Jelly Donut
Registered
Reaction score
Hallo, I'm Jett, I've been repless for 36 hours.
Do we get coins?

Status
Not open for further replies.