Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaPooF

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished a series of five short stories for Etopia that are going to be published as a single author anthology. Coincidentally, they each took me about a week to write. (Nothing like a deadline to motivate...) Now to get back to my poor neglected novel!

Paige

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
I just finished a series of five short stories for Etopia that are going to be published as a single author anthology. Coincidentally, they each took me about a week to write. (Nothing like a deadline to motivate...) Now to get back to my poor neglected novel!

Paige

Congratulations!

talkwrite

Passion in full bloom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.linguisticworld.com
Fabulous. Now you get to do the acceptance dance. And then get right back to writing :D

Paige

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Got one today. My story "Father Pace" is going live in the Halloween edition of Stupefying Stories. And it's the headlining story, which I think is pretty cool! Also, the cover they got done is pretty freakin' sweet. This is the first of the three stories they purchased from me, and the first semi-pro paycheck I received.

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Got one today. My story "Father Pace" is going live in the Halloween edition of Stupefying Stories. And it's the headlining story, which I think is pretty cool! Also, the cover they got done is pretty freakin' sweet. This is the first of the three stories they purchased from me, and the first semi-pro paycheck I received.

Congrats Marzioli! Great news.

mhaynes

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Congrats, Marzioli and others!

Two things from me today:

1) My baseball science-fiction short story "Out with the Crowd" is up at Interstellar Fiction today.

2) The six flash fiction stories I chose from the "Love Beyond Death" theme are live today at Kazka Press.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score

How cool! I like the cover too. Looking forward to reading. :D

And congratulations MHaynes - that's awesome braggage!

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations Marzioli!

Some of my own braggage:

My flash story Manna From Heaven opens this month's issue of Bards & Sages Quarterly.

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
Major congrats all around, guys. :e2cheer::Trophy:

That's very, very cool. :D And love that cover!

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks ladies and gents! And congrats MHaynes, Alex and Renard79!

mhaynes

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Thanks, all!

If you get the Daily Science Fiction emails, my story "Scraps" is the story of the day today. Please note that there's a stray sentence fragment right at the beginning of the story. It can be disregarded.

If you don't get the DSF emails, you can read the story on the web a week from today. I'll post the link at that time.

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, way too much good news to send individual congrats! I'd say you guys need to slow down, but I'm loving seeing W1S1 slowly but surely owning the publishing world. :)

Eliza C

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Alex and Michael. Michael, I'm glad you'll post the link again, I don't get the dailies and sometimes forget to check back for stories from folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.