Check In- What Are You Doing?

Write_At_1st_Light

Writer of Nothingnesses
Registered
Reaction score
123 Pencilvania Ave, Writers Block, CA 90210
Website
www.DavidRedstone.com
Ditched the "story of my life" book, 21 pages in. Too depressing. Back to pure fiction.

Signed up to attend the Veterans Job Fair in Las Vegas in May. I'm in Southern California - but if I have to drive 600 miles r/t for the breath of a chance to find worky? I'm there.

Added a Favorite link to lawyer dot com, specifically the area for declaring personal bankruptcy. Hoping I'll never have to go any further - but you gotta be ready.

And: I'M STILL SMILING AND LAFFING! :):D:ROFL:Because if they can strip those from you - then they truly have prevailed.

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
@Write_At_1st_Light- Hope it works out for you soon. :)

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I feel better now, after an entire miserable week of insomnia-induced walking deadness.

Last edited:

Write_At_1st_Light

Writer of Nothingnesses
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.DavidRedstone.com
I feel better now, after an entire miserable week of insomnia-induced walking deadness.

So, now that all the crazy flooding storms here have passed, and having had some wine (which, excuse me but here in Texas is pronounced "Juan,") I shall soon be going out to the International House of Pancakes. It is pretty exhilarating, oh yes. :p

http://www.ihop.com/menu-navigator
Holy Fruit Toast, Batman! French toast with strawberries and nanners and whipped cream and let's not forget the butter and syrup?!? I think this is the perfect panacea for your condition.

Well, that and the "Juan". :)

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Holy Fruit Toast, Batman! French toast with strawberries and nanners and whipped cream and let's not forget the butter and syrup?!? I think this is the perfect panacea for your condition.

Well, that and the "Juan". :)

Yes, I will reach nirvana. :p

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
R & R. Repairs and Replacements. Getting a new radiator and new brakes for my 13-year-old car. Yeah, I know, it's old. So what? Old is good, familiar, comfy, and there is no new one in my future. Returning an item to K-Mart that I decided I don't want. Looking for a new monitor. How wonderful it would be to find one that renders text black and readable.

And coffee. I'm doing coffee.

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't care about cars much. We drive 'em until they stop.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't sleep lately either, Lady. It is awful. Hope you get some rest soon.

Ladyxkaa

Consigliere to Don Fluffles
Registered
Reaction score
Website
z4.invisionfree.com
I'll be fine, this is actually quite a common thing for m xD I do this at least four times a week. thank you, though. I hope you have a good day ^^ I actually managed to find a childhood friend, myself, recently!

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Today I am recovering from yesterday. My plan: Coffee, a nap, lazy lunch, a nap, treadmill, peek at wip, warm-ups for dinner, ballgame, bed.

I don't care about cars much. We drive 'em until they stop. I need my money for more important things, like jewelry, for example. :p
Yeah, that's what I did, drove it 'til it stopped. Trouble is, reclusive as I am, I don't like being housebound for too long a time, and I didn't get any effing jewelry. :D

Write_At_1st_Light

Writer of Nothingnesses
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.DavidRedstone.com
Didn't get much sleep neither. I go to bed thinking about shaving my 100-page screenplay down to 80 pages with the intent to shoot it, right? And then I end up dreaming about being a stage manager back at my old theatre company in Hollywood. Except I can't find the actors. There's this tall building and I keep going from floor to floor, trying to find even one actor to give them curtain call - but no. It was a half hour past show time and I have other folks helping me to get the actors onstage. The HELL are they??? That's when I woke up.

So, I'm now going to start cutting 20 pages out of a 100-page screenplay in an attempt to get it into shape, to shoot. Now I just need seed money, a whole buncha. Maybe the dough was on each of those floors but I never saw it because of the bashful actors???

WriteMinded

Derailed
Registered
Reaction score
Wondering why my belly bothers me so much. Worried that it might be the massive amounts of wonderful coffee that I drink. :(
Another day at work making custom blinds, drapes, curtains, working on my ya uf wip. I was grateful enough to work on my wip while I type this ha ha.
Well, I could really use some of those drapes and curtains.

Write_At_1st_Light

Writer of Nothingnesses
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.DavidRedstone.com
Wrote words 37108 – 37900 on my current WIP. Gonna take a break, maybe return to it later. Tomorrow's exam time, though. :/
I found out one of the answers to your exam: It's 7-Up. I have no idea to which question it is apropos, though. :)

Today I'll continue with hacking down my Western screenplay from 100 pages to 80, where I feel it will then become filmable at that value. Slashed it to 97 yestiddy. Is filming this a dream? Yeah. But you hafta dream.

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wishing someone delivered pizza at 5 a.m.

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Going with some friends "downtown" (it's only a four block business district) for a Ladies Night Out that begins at 4pm and ends at 8pm. I guess it's for those of us who can't stay awake past 8 and "night" begins with the early bird specials. Food samples, wine, raffles, wine, discount shopping, wine....

Write_At_1st_Light

Writer of Nothingnesses
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.DavidRedstone.com
Welp, just finished. Succeeded in pruning my 100-page Western/Sci-Fi screenplay down to 80 pages. It now pops a helluva lot more and I read they like pop in HollyTinselWood.

So now I just need a few million dollars to film this beast, release it, then wear a Velcro body suit so's I can catch all the money to be thrown at me. :ROFL:

Moont

Registered
Reaction score
Relaxing a bit after a hectic day celebrating St. George with books and roses at school, as is traditional in Catalonia. Reading my husband's most recently published novel "El Ojo del Artista", just enjoying it (mightily!!), before I get to translate it into English like I have translated his previous ones. We make a good team!