Kim Jong-un fractures his ankles

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
It would seem our glorious leader has packed on the pounds.
The 31-year-old, who has looked increasingly portly since taking power, had to undergo a hospital operation after putting too much strain on his ankles during a gruelling round of official engagements.

The treatment has also been linked to his unexpected failure to attend a recent session of the Supreme People's Assembly, according to a Pyongyang source who spoke to the Chosun Ilbo newspaper in neighbouring South Korea.

Unlike other members of North Korea's political elite, for whom a sudden absence from public life often means they have been killed or imprisoned, in Kim Jong-un's case it is said to be down to Elvis-style weight gain as a result of his unhealthy diet.

He is now believed to weigh at least 20 stone as a result of his fondness for heavy drinking and imported Swiss cheese, which he gained a taste for while at school in Switzerland.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ng-un-so-fat-he-has-fractured-his-ankles.html

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
If he's just 31 years old, he CAN recover successfully from this. But ONLY if he really listens to his doctors and REALLY takes the whole post-op, rehab, physical therapy stuff very seriously and works damned hard at it all. He has the money to go whole-hog on post-recovery, and he'd be a flaming imbecile if he doesn't because the price he will pay for the rest of his life will be extraordinary.

Surely he will do the smart thing.

Unless of course he has delusions that he's some kind of demigod or something.

:sarcasm

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
It never stops amazing me when a leader suffers from weight-gain-related afflictions and the country he rules is starving.

Plot Device

Registered
Reaction score
Website
It never stops amazing me when a leader suffers from weight-gain-related afflictions and the country he rules is starving.

Never underestimate the far-reach capable of those pesky Diseases of Affluence. (Not to mention the selfish greed and callous indifference to suffering exhibited by such a total psycho asshole of a leader.)

For our friends playing along in the US, 20 stone = 280 pounds.

Helpful. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Swiss cheese. But then I'm not a fan of homicidal, megalomaniacal dictators either.

Plot Device

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I'm not a big fan of Swiss cheese.

I love Swiss cheese! :)

But then I'm not a fan of homicidal, megalomaniacal dictators either.

Hmmm ... me be wondering .... If psycho-boy eats himself into an early grave, who then will ascend the throne of the Hermit Kingdom?

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
Ah, my country's cheese is slowly killing off a dictator. What an accomplishment :D

So, 127 kilograms if I calculated that properly?

He's young, he can fix that. But, will he?

Last edited:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Or he just watches the Zsa Zsa Gabor workout and falls asleep about halfway through.

It's Simple Darling!

And maybe it's time for Our Grand Glorious Impervious Leader Who Will Rule Us Into A Grand Glorious Impervious New Future of Prosperity and Grand Grloriousness to marry and start spawning.

Last edited:

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
Think of the poor unicorns that have to carry him around...

Hey man, the unicorns give him the mayonaisse on Kim's sandwiches. If they want to complain, the only one they have to blame will be themselves.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
In fairness, that Gangnam Style dance probably puts a lot of stress on the ankles.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
I bet Kim's doctor put him on an exercise regiment and Kim forces someone to do the exercising for him while he watches from a La-Z-Boy. And eats bon bons.

Actually, it seems that he went on a military-base tour, but did it in lift-shoes. The man's 5'9", which is a good half-foot taller than his dad, but apparently, he wanted a few more inches on the height chart. Reports say the shoes caused a nasty double-sprain, at which point he was told to stay off his feet, but he refused. Continuing to walk on the sprains, in heels, resulted in the fractures.

Not as insult-worthy as break-by-cheese-overload, but still quite painful in practice.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
I bet Kim's doctor put him on an exercise regiment and Kim forces someone to do the exercising for him while he watches from a La-Z-Boy. And eats bon bons.

Possible (anything pretty much seems possible in that place), but I doubt anybody is going to enforce anything on KJU. He'll be a far more intractable patient than Michael Jackson. And the consequences for pissing him off . . .

Perhaps more pertinently, for somebody is such obvious poor health, is that he has no male heirs. If he kicks off at a young age, the Kim dynasty might just be curtailed.

The results of that would probably be a power struggle of maximum insanity. In a nation with nukes.

caw

dfwtinman

Cubic Zirconia in the rough
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This fills in some blanks on my Jabba the Hutt image of him.

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, it seems that he went on a military-base tour, but did it in lift-shoes. The man's 5'9", which is a good half-foot taller than his dad, but apparently, he wanted a few more inches on the height chart. Reports say the shoes caused a nasty double-sprain, at which point he was told to stay off his feet, but he refused. Continuing to walk on the sprains, in heels, resulted in the fractures.

Not as insult-worthy as break-by-cheese-overload, but still quite painful in practice.

A-ha.

I read the original post and was utterly confused (and, yes, forming festive conspiracy theories) about how someone weighing 'only' 280lbs could break both ankles due to walking about.

I mean it's not close to a level of weight that's going to crumble the feet of a generally mobile adult who gained the weight himself over time.

Falling off his lifts and then fucking up sprains however, that makes sense. Still working on conspiracy theories though, you know, in case. :)

talktidy

Registered
Reaction score
Possible (anything pretty much seems possible in that place), but I doubt anybody is going to enforce anything on KJU. He'll be a far more intractable patient than Michael Jackson. And the consequences for pissing him off . . .

I don’t see NK embracing the notion of telling truth to power any time soon. Brings to mind Stalin on his deathbed, with his doctors too terrified to go anywhere near him.

Perhaps more pertinently, for somebody is such obvious poor health, is that he has no male heirs. If he kicks off at a young age, the Kim dynasty might just be curtailed.

The results of that would probably be a power struggle of maximum insanity. In a nation with nukes.

caw

Thank you for this. I have enough trouble getting off to sleep as it is.

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
Personally, I think we should all take up a collection of Swiss Cheese, sausages--the high fat kind, not those piddly-ass diet sausages--wine and punkin' pie, and send it all to that fat little turd who lives in the hermit house. Call it a gift of goodwill. Let him eat himself to death.

Sponsored by the Gangupnam Society of Imperia.

:sarcasm